S-Voice and Music Control

NCchrisSU

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm new here and have really enjoyed this website along with all the up-to-date and useful information spread throughout the threads. However, there is one question that I would like to know and through searching, I have not seen anyone really discuss this (if I missed it, I apoligize and moderators feel free to delete this thread)

How well does S-Voice control music? I always play my music through bluetooth in my truck and I think it would be great to be able to change songs through voice commands. I've seen videos showing that S-Voice can start playing music, but none showing that it could actually play a specific song on request, (i.e. play *insert song here*). If S-Voice is not currently capable of doing this, would rooting the phone accomplish this with certain mods? I have never rooted a phone and I am looking forward to taking the dive with the GSIII.

And finally, when using S-Voice to play songs, will it only play through the stock music player, or could you play songs through Google Music?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help!