So after watching last night's podcast I am more curious about how the snapdragon s4 version will be using the extra 1 gig of RAM. Unless I am mistaken the Korean version will have 2gigs of RAM AND the Exynos quad core. So why would sammy feel it needed to put an extra gig in that version if it is also using the quad-core? I am thinking the extra gig of RAM will not be entirely used for V-RAM, like Jerry suggested. Surely the Korean version lends some truth to this? Has Anyone done any more research regarding this? Also would be useful if someone that has the LTE/S4 version look at the available memory using the Samsung built in app killer. It should tell you how much is available.
    06-08-2012 09:54 AM
    I don't think it will use all 2gb. It should use the same or maybe a little more than international version.
    06-08-2012 09:57 AM
    I think they got 2gb memory just because it's Samsungs home. Same as Sony gives their Japanese version phones extras.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    06-08-2012 10:54 AM
    I think they got 2gb memory just because it's Samsungs home. Same as Sony gives their Japanese version phones extras.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    This^.
    Didn't want to upstaged at HOME by the LG with 2 gb of ram.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE
    06-08-2012 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD