07-06-2012 05:47 PM
58 123
tools
    Are you 100% sure it doesn't affect it???
    I don't it's thick enough to affect the sensors. I heard it's super thin not like other screen protectors.
    07-03-2012 05:51 PM
    Are you 100% sure it doesn't affect it???
    I just tested making a phone call. It 100% does not affect the proximity sensor. When on a call, if I cover the sensor or raise the phone to my ear it will turn off the display as it is supposed to.
    07-03-2012 06:06 PM
    What's the difference between the nano clear and nano optics?
    Bsk8r999 likes this.
    07-05-2012 09:51 AM
    Some macro pics of the Ultra nano applied. Should of wiped off the dust first, lol! Bottom left edge by home button didn't want to stay down. This is probably the problem they were having with the first Ultras that they discontinued!

07-05-2012 10:56 AM
    How does the Incredible Shield front and back phone protector measure up to the rest of the SGP line? It is worth it? Or should I just get one of the Nano screen protectors?
    07-06-2012 04:43 PM
    Looks like they have a new full screen protector up for pre-order:

Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Curved Crystal - GALAXY S3 - Samsung - Cell Phones

Was waiting for their Neo Hybrid cases anyway and now think I'm gonna have to order that as well.
    07-06-2012 05:05 PM
    I was not a fan of the Nano protector. Aside from my incompetence in applying the screen (had to use all 3 in the pack to finally get one right), I didn't like the look of the phone with it on. With the screen on it wasn't too noticeable, but off it looked cheap to me. Plus the material was not very forgiving during application, bubbles were an issue, and the bottom of the protector always got bent out of shape when removing the 'Front' and 'Back' labels which kept it from really adhering to the bottom of the phone.

I will be interested to see opinions of the new Curved Crystal product and if it has similar issues.
    07-06-2012 05:17 PM
    Looks like they have a new full screen protector up for pre-order:

Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Curved Crystal - GALAXY S3 - Samsung - Cell Phones

Was waiting for their Neo Hybrid cases anyway and now think I'm gonna have to order that as well.
    Son of a....

This better be the last protector they come out with. Or at least wait and release them all at once.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be sent from my S3) using AC Forums App
    07-06-2012 05:47 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD