SGP Screen Protector

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Now I am pissed. I just received the Ultra Clear product on Friday via Amazon, and it's already outdated, and I don't even have my phone yet! And the new product is the same price as the old product!

I ordered mine on June 8th and I'm returning it now. Ordering the Ultra nano now!

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I applied my ultra crystal after getting my phone on the 21st and got a great application. After using it for a few days, I like the ultra oleophobic protectors better. I have it on my GNote and it really does help cut down on fingerprints and oils based on my experience.

Are you comparing both SGP ultra crystal and oleophobic? Is the oleophobic as clear as the ultra crystal? Any downside to oleophobic?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I sent them a message. How do you return it?

Just go to......... amazon.com/returns. I LOVE amazon!! So easy to do anything with them!
My reason for return is: No longer needed/wanted
Return Details: I wrote, "Spigen released the Ultra Nano screen protector which is better than this one."

I just printed my return authorization and just need to bring into work the screen protectors and package it up for USPS for tomorrow. Will lose on shipping it back but AT LEAST I'm getting ONE EXTRA screen protector with the other. Better deal and value if you ask me!

Reactions: DianeR

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Are you comparing both SGP ultra crystal and oleophobic? Is the oleophobic as clear as the ultra crystal? Any downside to oleophobic?

Yes. They are the same clarity but I do think the oleophobic cuts down in the fingerprints and smudges somehow. It is a noticeable difference to me.

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I looks like direct from SGP is $14 + $3.25 shipping and from Amazon(sold by SGP) is $14 + $3 shipping. Anyone know which is faster to receive? Also, SGP accepts coupon codes. Anyone have any?

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
For me:

SGP site - $17.24

Amazon - $16.97

Went with Amazon.

Saw it. Says ships from and sold by SGP though. Wonder if there is any difference in receive time?

I gotta figure they are at least close to the same time with shipping. I would assume going through SGP directly might be a tiny bit faster? I'm not sure tho.

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think expedited shipping(through Amazon) is worth an extra $3? 1-3 bus days vs 3-5 bus days.

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on June 8th and I'm returning it now. Ordering the Ultra nano now!

I initially emailed Citi E. via the amazon orders page complaining I had just received the ultra from them and the Nano is now out and is the correct product for the SG3. They agreed, said the vendor kept delaying the delivery of the product to them and said they now expect to receive the Nano today. They said they'd mail me the Nano no charge, and I don't have to return my Ultra's! So I quickly cancelled my Nano order!

Reactions: planoman

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I initially emailed Citi E. via the amazon orders page complaining I had just received the ultra from them and the Nano is now out and is the correct product for the SG3. They agreed, said the vendor kept delaying the delivery of the product to them and said they now expect to receive the Nano today. They said they'd mail me the Nano no charge, and I don't have to return my Ultra's! So I quickly cancelled my Nano order!

Nice, you got a sweet deal!

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

Members online