I love these cases. I have it for my NS4G and wife's iP4 and iPad.

Samsung Galaxy S III feather Case by Incipio
    06-08-2012 01:24 PM
    If it's a "hard" case, does that mean it's useless in fall protection whereas something like TPU would be more beneficial?
    06-08-2012 01:35 PM
    It's minimal in terms of protection, but great if you're careful with your phone to begin with. I've dropped my phone a few times without any problems.

Lifetime warranty on these as well. I broke one of my cases after removing it from the phone...and Incipio exchanged it for free and didn't charge for shipping either.
    06-08-2012 01:44 PM
    X2 I love the case on my nexus s4g. Very small and adds very little to the size.

06-08-2012 01:59 PM
    i have not used one of these cases since i had a ....(wait for it)..... BB storm 1.... i didnt care for it cause the corners kept cracking on thier own and the color would chip.

does this still happen or did they change thier material?
    06-08-2012 02:19 PM
    i have not used one of these cases since i had a ....(wait for it)..... BB storm 1.... i didnt care for it cause the corners kept cracking on thier own and the color would chip.

I've had 4 feather cases...no color chipping on any.

One did crack on me with the NS4G near the thin volume rocker, which got replaced for free by the company....
    NIKSTORM likes this.
    06-08-2012 04:58 PM

The one on my nexus does have some color chipping from the edges. But if I get a white phone with a white case it will be fine as the case is white under the color...

06-08-2012 06:53 PM
    Was looking at the brand, thought it looked familiar, turned my ipad over. On the bottom left it says incipio. Love this case on my iPad, light yet durable, plus a kickstand. Might buy this case for my S3 too.
    06-10-2012 03:42 PM
    Doesn't come in white.....
    06-10-2012 04:42 PM
    Too expensive for me I guess I'm used to the $2-$5 cases I order from ebay, they have always served me well.
    06-10-2012 05:07 PM
    When white comes available I will take one! I love their cases!

From My SGS2ET4G Using Tapatalk
    06-10-2012 06:45 PM
    Love Incipio cases this may be a good buy for me since I hate bulky cases and the feel of the material on the feather cases is a huge improvement over the slippery plastic.

Edit: Case Mate also has some cases out there http://www.case-mate.com/Samsung-Gal...-III-Cases.asp
    06-11-2012 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD