The Best Review I've watched comparing the S3 and the One X

Nashstruck

May 5, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is still caught between the 2, this review will DEFINITELY help you decide. I'm only sharing because of the effort she's put in and it goes into a lot of details with examples of screen, real life camera shots, videos, text appearance, interface ease of use with good examples, etc.

ENJOY!
Samsung Galaxy S3 vs HTC One X in-depth comparison Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

p.s. Fit brown girl who's a real techie = HAWT

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
:cool:She did a awsome job... i cant wait to see her stand alone s3 review

not into indian girls either, but she was pretty hot when she was talking about pixels

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
She covers alot more in the part 2 comparison.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5eH1eMw_E&feature=relmfu[/YT]

Apple_sux

May 19, 2012
Visit site
The fact you cant replace the
Battery on the one X, I wouldnt
even consider it. With the S2
on a normal day I use 2 or 3 batteries (original oem)
If I decide to have a full on gaming
session I get 1.5 / 2 hours. I need
to charge one while using the other.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Clearly not from the land of political correctness I hail lol

Considering they way I hear people speak to and about each other these days I would say that, fit brown girl is one of the nicest things I have heard in a while .... :)

Necronius

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Very nice comparison videos. The only issue I had with it was the screen comparison. iirc one of the reviews i read mentioned a second screen setting in the s3 that makes the colors far less saturated. If so I'm sure a that portion of the comparison would have been much closer.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this you tube link. I really found her comparisons to be unbiased and informative.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
That was a geat 2 part comparison vid. There was really no option for me though, as the 2gb of memory, expandable sd card and removable battery are mandatory items for any phone i buy now.

Everything else about the S3 is just gravy! Can't wait for the thing to arrive.

Nashstruck

May 5, 2012
Visit site
It was, wasn't it. I think she won me over when she tried to explain rooting using as little tech-words as possible in a video a few months ago lol. But she's come way further since then. Her vids go into great depth. I've seen comparison vids where they barely touch the phones at all, and that pisses me off lol.

Also, brown is an accepted colloquial term for Asian in the UK lol. Just as black is for Afro-carribeans!