Amazon preorder?...

ferriskeanu#AC

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody heard when Amazon will begin preorders of the GSIII?... I have seen nothing mentioned anywhere. I find myself checking Amazon Wireless as well as feeds that I follow from just about every tech site.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It's up for AT&T, 16gb, Pebble Blue. That's it.
There must be some sort of supply problem that they're restricting the available pre-order spots? This is so bizarre.

ferriskeanu#AC

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
It's up for AT&T, 16gb, Pebble Blue. That's it.
There must be some sort of supply problem that they're restricting the available pre-order spots? This is so bizarre.

Thanks for the tip!...I look every hour or every few hours as well as check rss feeds I have...was going to grab the HTC EVO LTE...but the fact that the battery is unremoveable was a dealbreaker...I currently keep 2 backup batteries with me at all times...

Reactions: 20blks

saintforlife

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know why Amazon is not offering better deals on cell phone prices? First off the GSIII is full price @ $199 (no discount) when they are usually $10-20 lower than everybody else. The HTC One X whose price dropped to $119 at one time has gone up to $175 now.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know why Amazon is not offering better deals on cell phone prices? First off the GSIII is full price @ $199 (no discount) when they are usually $10-20 lower than everybody else. The HTC One X whose price dropped to $119 at one time has gone up to $175 now.

Probably supply-demand thing.
Very popular items don't need the discounts. Once it dies down, Amazon will be first to discount.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair