06-26-2012 08:53 AM
151 ... 34567
tools
    I got a class 6 in my note with no issues. Works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    06-15-2012 09:32 PM
    What's up with the shipping carrier that Best Buy uses? Tracking my package shows that its been in Dallas since Wednesday, hasn't been delivered to me yet and I'm 5 minutes souh of Dallas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    06-16-2012 09:44 AM
    I just tracked mine and it shipped from georgia and I'm in Florida, but it won't be here until the 20th. Its passing through KY and Ohio before getting here....wtf. Good thing I'm not in any hurry.

Just when you think Best Buy is trying to keep up with the amazon's of the Internet world, they do stuff like this. That's why they are losing billions every quarter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-16-2012 09:58 AM
    Both of mine arrived yesterday, both class 6
    06-16-2012 04:06 PM
    Class 6 here too.
    06-16-2012 04:32 PM
    What is the part no for the class 6 cards? I ordered two sandisk class 10's. One from newegg and another from amazon. The both have different part numbers and the packaging of one is much smaller than the other.
    06-16-2012 06:34 PM
    Mine showed up today, class 6.
    06-18-2012 08:20 PM
    I just tracked mine and it shipped from georgia and I'm in Florida, but it won't be here until the 20th. Its passing through KY and Ohio before getting here....wtf. Good thing I'm not in any hurry.

Just when you think Best Buy is trying to keep up with the amazon's of the Internet world, they do stuff like this. That's why they are losing billions every quarter.

You think that is bad... Check this out...

I am in Florida as well, my order went south to GA and now back north to TN...!!! Hopefully it heads south soon!!!!
    06-18-2012 08:37 PM
    I got mine today

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Central Forums
    06-18-2012 11:42 PM
    What's up with the shipping carrier that Best Buy uses? Tracking my package shows that its been in Dallas since Wednesday, hasn't been delivered to me yet and I'm 5 minutes souh of Dallas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah, they really suck ***. I just got mine yesterday and was a Class 6.
    06-19-2012 10:45 AM
    Got mine yesterday class 6.

Tag my tracking says it went from Kentucky to Columbus back to Kentucky then to Cincinnati where it was transferred to USPS.
    06-19-2012 10:52 AM
    for anyone who missed the deal.. just keep checking once in a while...

Best Buy has been discounting this card off and on for over two months. I got one back in April when it was on sale for $90 off.
    06-19-2012 10:59 AM
    Class 6 here.
    06-19-2012 11:01 AM
    Just got mine class 6 like I ordered, can't really be mad..
    06-19-2012 06:12 PM
    for anyone who missed the deal.. just keep checking once in a while...

Best Buy has been discounting this card off and on for over two months. I got one back in April when it was on sale for $90 off.
    Only gonna buy one when I see them for $60 or less. Times is tight!

Sent from my MB870 using Android Central Forums
    06-19-2012 07:21 PM
    It said right on best buys site that it was a Class 6... the Class 10 is a bunch more money!
    06-19-2012 07:38 PM
    Has anyone else NOT gotten theirs yet? Last update in the oddball tracker's website was 6 days ago, and supposedly means "we gave it to USPS." Expected delivery was yesterday and the USPS link just says they received the info on the package but not the package itself.

WTF, dammit?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    06-20-2012 06:55 AM
    Has anyone else NOT gotten theirs yet? Last update in the oddball tracker's website was 6 days ago, and supposedly means "we gave it to USPS." Expected delivery was yesterday and the USPS link just says they received the info on the package but not the package itself.

WTF, dammit?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    I haven't received mine yet either. The default tracking link showed it was in Ohio for a while and ever since I yesterday now it goes to UPS and they say they don't have any tracking info for it. I am pretty confused and honestly when I get this card it will probably be going back to Best Buy on principle alone. I should have known better than to order soemthing from them in the first place. Their procedures and policies are frustrating to say the least.

OK, I am done ranting.
    06-20-2012 10:49 AM
    Hey all. I haven't received my card from best buy either. I live in NY and this thing has been in NJ since the 14th. Now for those of you, like me, who also haven't received yet I have a surprise for you and not a good one. Visit: www.streamliteinc.com
    06-20-2012 04:21 PM
    Hey all. I haven't received my card from best buy either. I live in NY and this thing has been in NJ since the 14th. Now for those of you, like me, who also haven't received yet I have a surprise for you and not a good one. Visit: www.streamliteinc.com
    I just called them because it has been 7 business days since my order....obviously. It does not provide me any details when I click on the tracking number. It just says UPS can't locate that tracking number and to contact the shipper after 3 days. The BB CS rep told me if it doesn't arrive by tomorrow they will ship me another one.
    06-20-2012 04:49 PM
    I just got mine today here in Florida...Finally!

I bought and was expecting a 64gb Class 6 and they sent me a Class 10 !!!!

Awesome!!!! ...Of course I don't have my GS3 32gb phone to put it in...but hey!
    06-21-2012 04:08 PM
    I still didn't get mine today so I called their CS line. The first guy, who spoke broken English and sounded like he was in a hallway in his hut in India, put me on hold while he called UPS after i had to explain everything three times. Then he ended up hanging up on me after me being on hold for 10 minutes.

So I called back and got someone who obviously resides in the US. She did soem digging around and then went to her manager. They wanted me to call my post office but I told them that was pointless because if they had it they would deliver it. The postal service where I live is actually pretty good 90% of the time. She then told me to give it two more days, even though today was the date they said it would be delivered by. She said the manager approved them to ship out another one if I don't get the first one by Saturday so we'll see what happens.
    06-21-2012 05:14 PM
    I don't understand, The thread title says "SDXC", but some of you are talking about "SDHC". Are these interchangeable?
    06-21-2012 07:46 PM
    +1???

Sent via mental telepathy using Tapatalk 2.
    06-21-2012 08:22 PM
    I still didn't get mine today so I called their CS line. The first guy, who spoke broken English and sounded like he was in a hallway in his hut in India, put me on hold while he called UPS after i had to explain everything three times. Then he ended up hanging up on me after me being on hold for 10 minutes.

So I called back and got someone who obviously resides in the US. She did soem digging around and then went to her manager. They wanted me to call my post office but I told them that was pointless because if they had it they would deliver it. The postal service where I live is actually pretty good 90% of the time. She then told me to give it two more days, even though today was the date they said it would be delivered by. She said the manager approved them to ship out another one if I don't get the first one by Saturday so we'll see what happens.

Mine said it would be delivered on or before yhe 19th and it dhowed up today, the 21st.
    So give it until saturday, if no show, then b*tch!!!

From My SGS2ET4G Using Tapatalk
    brewzer likes this.
    06-21-2012 10:13 PM
151 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD