09-23-2012 01:02 PM
159 1234 ...
tools
    So you wait almost 3 years to have a battery icon on the corner of the phone yay o wait did the g1 have that too?, and the new I store wow so perfect, oh wait it looks like the old android market, o my God they have a dictionary wow oh wait did android have more then 200 that you can even take away from the screen, o maybe make a folder where you can have even Wikipedia, and o god I'm so jealous of that multitasking on safary oh wait did my old g1 did that oh silly me, o wow and the new maps wow that's so cool o wait limited data base and slow uptades wow I'm so jelous, and my personal fav after all this year's the still use that horrible launcher that's they call ios oh god everyone everyone cancel the galaxy s3 and let's go an buy that senior phone with out flash that some ppl call an iPhone lol lol lol

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums
    Is this what you would call a stream of conscious? That has to be the worst written "sentence" I've ever scene.
    blackjaguar25 and ScandaLeX like this.
    06-11-2012 04:33 PM
    you don't deserve the phone if you're going to make a post like this. Slap your self now!
    I have a feeling he was being sarcastic...At least I hope he was
    06-11-2012 04:54 PM
    I couldn't be happier for dumping my 4s recently and pre ordering the s3. I was an iPhone user since day 1, but the OS has seriously just become outdated and stale. There is no more "great experience" with the device anymore. The only thing that would have brought me back to iPhone was a totally new operating system, not the same boring OS with just a few new features that android has had for years. Goodbye apple, hello android, bring on my s3!
    06-11-2012 05:30 PM
    Wow.... Who in their right mind trade a Galaxy S III for an iPhone 5? Thats like going from a Lamborghini to a cluncker

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    equishd, modern, whatda and 4 others like this.
    06-11-2012 05:37 PM
    hmmmm
    06-11-2012 05:56 PM
    06-11-2012 06:02 PM
    iOS 6 is the biggest software update failure ever. Stop lying to yourself iFan.
    06-11-2012 06:10 PM
    I think raptor just got an iBoner.
    anon(522296) likes this.
    06-11-2012 06:12 PM
    hmmmm
    Are you replying to something in particular? If so, use the "quote" button instead of the reply button, because so far your replies make even less sense than your first post that started this thread.
    brewzer likes this.
    06-11-2012 06:21 PM
    Thanks I'm still working on it English is my second language my next post will be better

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums
    06-11-2012 06:24 PM
    Don't forget that that 2 years ago, the CEO of a company with a grand total of one current phone, that is sporting a 3.5" (320x480)screen, and android 2.2, was dissing on Samsung, and claiming the Galaxy "branding" was a "fail"?

He was talking about the company, that today, is the largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, with likely 10 million+ preorders on a Galaxy branded phone. I'm sure 99% of the people that heard him say that 2 years ago forgot about it by the next day, as he was and is irrelevant... kind of like you with this thread!

So what exactly was it you don't want us to forget?
    06-11-2012 06:32 PM
    call me when iOS has widgets and you can set a different email tone for different email accounts for fooks sake. join the mid 2ks Apple.
    06-11-2012 06:45 PM
    I find it funny that Apple sues anything related to Android for theft of intellectual property yet the few "upgrades" to ios6 have been part of Android OS for 2 years. Maybe Google should give Apple a taste of it's own medicine.
    whatda likes this.
    06-11-2012 07:15 PM
    I find it funny that Apple sues anything related to Android for theft of intellectual property yet the few "upgrades" to ios6 have been part of Android OS for 2 years. Maybe Google should give Apple a taste of it's own medicine.
    The amusing part is that apple fanboys are brainwashed enough to think they're offering something ground breaking.
    whatda likes this.
    06-11-2012 07:33 PM
    Hell yeah!

I'm proud to be a tech nerd/geek. And it's why I use Android. I'm not just some mindless sheep. I like to know what it going on with the technology I am using.

If using Android makes me a geek then I don't want to be "cool".
    tresdroid likes this.
    06-11-2012 07:37 PM
    Hell yeah!

I'm proud to be a tech nerd/geek. And it's why I use Android. I'm not just some mindless sheep. I like to know what it going on with the technology I am using.

If using Android makes me a geek then I don't want to be "cool".
    This is the same reason I like driving manual transmission cars - I want to be more involved in the process of transportation/technology, not removed from it.
    06-11-2012 07:42 PM
    Google has better things to do then playing around with "ridiculous" infringements, like improving the already awesome Google Maps with 3D and offline mode.
    The moment Apple tries to get to Google like they do to Samsung, its Nuclear Software War.
    Eeeeeeeeeeeverybody nooooooows, this is not about infringements, but about not letting Samsung sell them G3 in USA like hot cakes... no wonder they have already shipped in Europe, because we don't have and don't like this kind of BS in here.
    But hang there guys, G3 is coming to a carrier next to you ;-)

Sent from an Android device somewhere out there...
    06-11-2012 07:52 PM
    I like the fact that they list the color scheme change to more silver colors as a big upgrade. Makes me glad I have my S3 on pre-order instead of waiting like an ***** for some hugely anticipated color "scheme" change!
    06-11-2012 07:52 PM
    so im not the only one that is still trying to figure out if EVERY SINGLE BLOG forgot to finish posting about all the new fts IOs6 brings?

amazing map ill give them than but thats it. the minor tweaks to colors weak.
    FB integration ok that can be useful but nothing news tho. this should have been a 5.# version not a 6.0.
    06-11-2012 07:56 PM
    The Iphone is a fine phone, I just prefer to be selective when it comes to my women.......................err phone.
    06-11-2012 08:04 PM
    I too have been reading a lot of articles looking for what the big changes are. It seems the maps is the huge things and all that is really doing is pre loading a different app instead of google maps. IOS 6 looks rather dissappinting.

A UI color change will be enough to keep the isheep happy, and if you really think about, all gingerbread was was a color change to the UI. Obviously there was more, but at first glance that's all that changed.
    06-11-2012 08:10 PM
    Apple, aleast paint the keyboard black or something... Some type of. Customization would help.

I don't care ios6 but it's targeted for people like us.
    06-11-2012 08:29 PM
    This is the same reason I like driving manual transmission cars - I want to be more involved in the process of transportation/technology, not removed from it.
    You know, I've never quite looked at it that way before but I love my Android phones and haven't driven anything other than a manual transmission for over 30 years...
    ragnarokx likes this.
    06-11-2012 08:44 PM
    the new iphone5 is gonna be really sick....... the new improved siri, iOS6, etc.
    [post removed by moderator]
    06-11-2012 09:09 PM
    [post removed by moderator]
    Let's keep the insulting memes out of this thread. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    06-11-2012 09:28 PM
159 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD