refund samsung galaxy s3 for iphone 5?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Even though this is obviously a flamebait/trolling thread,, I did think iOS 6 had a couple of nice things: The Passport feature looks handy (a bit better than what I've been able to find on Android). Also, the accessibility features were nice (being able to lock it down so the home button doesn't work or not being able to exit an app, for example....even if it's niche stuff that won't be used by many, but see it being handy for people giving tests or people with kids and stuff....like I'd love to trust my kid to read a book on Kindle on my iPad at night, but I know he'll just exit it and start playing games instead....so that could be handy).

Don't get me wrong though...the entire thing was full of fail. That won't stop the media from pronouncing it the best thing ever of course....after all, the iPhone is a media darling. Also looking forward to the inevitable "If you don't have an iPhone, you don't have iNavigation....witness it in the best iPhone ever!"

I wish Android would really step up it's marketing game. Enough with the goofy "Droooooooooooooid" commercials and more of a concerted/collaboration to expouse all the stuff Android does that iOS doesn't would be nice. "If you don't have an Android, you don't have this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this. Until iOS 10 comes in 2016 that is."

monkey28rb

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
As much as i love Android. iOS is still so much more polished. Everything from the apps to the UI. Nobody can deny that. With that being said, i will still be buying a S3 and retire out my 4s until the new iPhone.

Reactions: icewater106

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
As much as i love Android. iOS is still so much more polished. Everything from the apps to the UI. Nobody can deny that. With that being said, i will still be buying a S3 and retire out my 4s until the new iPhone.

That's what Apple does. Take others ideas and make it pretty.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I love my iPhone 4S. I love the jailbreaking because it is so much simpler than rooting an android device...could be because I have a Mac though hahaha. I just can't believe they released ios 6 with...so many features. Who the $!?@ are they trying to kid?! A polished app store is only going to take a device so far! I think I recall one of jobs quotes saying that apple is a software company or something along those lines. Where is the proof?? Yes the OS runs smooth as hell, but that's because there is literally nothing to it. "so easy a caveman could do it" NO WIDGETS?! NO TOGGLES?! NO CUSTOMIZATION OTHER THAN THE WALLPAPER! AAAHHHH! I'm starting to think apple died with Jobs. What good is the iphone 5/ new iphone going to be with the same outdated os? Android just gained a new user. I hope the gs3 comes to Verizon soon.
July :)

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I just refunded my SGS3, I will wait and see how the iPhone5 will stuck up against the SGS3 when it comes out... but damn... Apple really knows how to market their products, just look at their latest commercial for the MBP w/ retina display, it's too good....
Click to view quoted video

By that time the SGS3 will be overshadowed by a newer phone or one to be released soon after...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site

When it comes to a smartphone I'm android all the way, but I can't lie, I own an ipad and ipod touch, and love them both. Just couldn't do an iphone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ScandaLeX

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Even though this is obviously a flamebait/trolling thread,, I did think iOS 6 had a couple of nice things: The Passport feature looks handy (a bit better than what I've been able to find on Android). Also, the accessibility features were nice (being able to lock it down so the home button doesn't work or not being able to exit an app, for example....even if it's niche stuff that won't be used by many, but see it being handy for people giving tests or people with kids and stuff....like I'd love to trust my kid to read a book on Kindle on my iPad at night, but I know he'll just exit it and start playing games instead....so that could be handy).

Don't get me wrong though...the entire thing was full of fail. That won't stop the media from pronouncing it the best thing ever of course....after all, the iPhone is a media darling. Also looking forward to the inevitable "If you don't have an iPhone, you don't have iNavigation....witness it in the best iPhone ever!"

I wish Android would really step up it's marketing game. Enough with the goofy "Droooooooooooooid" commercials and more of a concerted/collaboration to expouse all the stuff Android does that iOS doesn't would be nice. "If you don't have an Android, you don't have this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this. Until iOS 10 comes in 2016 that is."

Your last sentence reminded me of an old roommate that I once had that was a complete and utter Apple user, not a fan. This means, Apple products is ALL he ever used. He never used PC's. I was the mirror image of him, all PC and absolutely no experience with Apple products. I just bought a Dell PC with a Pentium duo core processor. The quad cores started coming out and he ended up getting a iMac with a duo core processor. I asked him, why don't you get the quad core processor with it?!?! He told me....Apple doesn't put new hardware on their products until they thoroughly test them on their machines to see if they work well. I told him......sounds to me like they're just trying to sell their left over products if you ask me. A few months later, they release the iMac with quad core for $3000+ and he goes out and buys that machine, lol!! These people get RAPED ROYALLY!!!

Reactions: Mellimel22

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
You sir are an idiot. Please stop posting apple crap on an Android forum.

don't feed him.

iPhone 5 might have better hardware (after all, it's 6 months or so away), but it's more about the OS, and we all know Android is a couple generations ahead of iOS at this point. They're playing catchup, as is obvious by the new iOS 6 features....95% of which are already available on Android and have been for years (in most cases, since the beginning of Android)

I don't care how good the hardware is if the OS is still several years behind.

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Ah RaptorsTV, is there a forum you don't troll?

In all seriousness though, we haven't seen the iPhone 5 yet. Why wouldn't you at least wait till it's announced before returning what is currently the most advanced smartphone on the market?

Scooter_In_MN

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Let's pay twice as much for a phone (or a PC) that does half of what something WITHOUT an apple on the box does... Am I missing something? Oh wait! Pairs Hilton has one and it's really trendy and people will know how wealthy I am because I spent SOOO much money on something SOOO useless. Now go and snuggle with your Justin Bieber blow up! :p

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Actually, the new device is likely to be more compelling. I doubt it will be enough for me to switch. Still no widgets, background apps have limits so they can't download podcasts overnight, for example. No "tasker" apps, no changeable keyboard and maddening autocorrect, apps can't be started by anything other than Siri (so my Ford Sync can't start mobile apps, for example), no removable storage and expensive versions with enough memory, no changeable battery... I could go on and on about why iPhones may be pretty, but beauty is only skin deep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12