refund samsung galaxy s3 for iphone 5?

crackcookie

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: iphone5 an end of an era

the new iphone5 is gonna be really sick....... the new improved siri, iOS6, etc.

This guy is part of mobile nations, as am I. I am also a crackberry member, and it is kinda funny that he says this. Because it is full of sarcasm, so now I must ask you this android nation...and once you read this, the topic will now change....iphone 5 marks the end of its own era?

Do you think the iphone and isheep will have the wool removed from their eyes, and realize that the iphone is not that great anymore? Will it land into the pool of other good phone, or will its marketing team keep it at the top, and if so for how long

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Re: iphone5 an end of an era

Do you think the iphone and isheep will have the wool removed from their eyes, and realize that the iphone is not that great anymore? Will it land into the pool of other good phone, or will its marketing team keep it at the top, and if so for how long

Doubtful. They'd buy a pile of crap if it had an apple log on it.

DJSgalaxy

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of AppleTards, my sister in law is one. She also works for AT&T. She tells me yesterday that her 4S will be the best phone on the market until the next iPhone comes out. I asked about the SGSIII and she said it has a nice display. She also said that people who switch to Apple never leave because it's so good. I just laughed. :what:

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
While we're discussing the sheer blindness of iOS users, check out this little nugget from John Geller at BGR.com:

Apple iOS 6 features top Android again

He knows damn well that all the major iOS 6 features have been in Android for years now, but his rabid fanboi-ism forbids him from being honest with his readers anymore. Both qualities disqualify him from being a tech reporter at this point. He has thoroughly embarrassed himself.

scorpeo88

May 21, 2012
Visit site
While we're discussing the sheer blindness of iOS users, check out this little nugget from John Geller at BGR.com:

He knows damn well that all the major iOS 6 features have been in Android for years now, but his rabid fanboi-ism forbids him from being honest with his readers anymore. Both qualities disqualify him from being a tech reporter at this point. He has thoroughly embarrassed himself.

how can he make those comments in the first paragraph and Still say iOS tops Android. Apple must be sending him their apple flavored kool-aid. this nugg must be hiiigh

it's cool tho, he is getting ripped a new one in the comments section, he will just read them while sipping on the kool-aid and have a standard sheep response to make himself smile.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
The main reason I won't own an iPhone is that I can't be associated with that crowd. The people who like the guy later in the comments thinks the iPhone is like fine wine or some such nonsense.

Anybody who gets a thrill from the commercial with John Malkovich having a conversation with Siri deserves to be in the Apple prison. They've been hypnotized. No way to reach them, nor do we want to.

We don't WANT them in the Android community, thank you.

hounddogdaddy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

BGR is a joke... This just goes to show why we call iPhone fanatics sheep. Because they blindly eat all the $h!t that Apple is shoveling.

Not sent from my Pre-Ordered Galaxy S3 as it is currently busy being taken to court by Apple, whose motto must now be "Don't innovate, just litigate"!

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I barely read anything BGR reports. Every sentence starts with "exclusive" or "we brought it to you 1st".....

Anyway this has been the funniest thread I've read today!!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jnnyr

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Are you replying to something in particular? If so, use the "quote" button instead of the reply button, because so far your replies make even less sense than your first post that started this thread.

You'll have to type slower, he is a I-bot after all. Going out on a limb to say he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

jnnyr

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok people, you are all in denial. Admit you're amazed by Apple. Amazed at their ability to take features that have been on other platforms for years, and present it like they invented it. And get free publicity from every single blog, print and tv media, who will all go crazy about every single new 'feature'. You simply cannot buy this kind of publicity.

Jobs must have signed a deal with the devil. There is no other explanation.

Amen E. What Apple is absolutely brilliant at (and have been for some time) is marketing. Kinda like PT Barnum at his snake-oil best. They don't actually deliver much but really sell the best damn shiny empty box money can buy. Their core audience has been proven to be children so it's no small wonder that they can pass off total media hype BS as actual 'features' and 'innovation'.

Take for instance the total joke of an ad campaign with John Malkovic with his pompous one word queires that of course are all understood, answered explicitly, correctly and quickly.
How they can actually make that commercial and push it like they do proves they are the modern day Microsoft in their hey-day. Fact is, I have more tons more respect for MS than I have for Apple.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Amen E. What Apple is absolutely brilliant at (and have been for some time) is marketing. Kinda like PT Barnum at his snake-oil best. They don't actually deliver much but really sell the best damn shiny empty box money can buy. Their core audience has been proven to be children so it's no small wonder that they can pass off total media hype BS as actual 'features' and 'innovation'.

Take for instance the total joke of an ad campaign with John Malkovic with his pompous one word queires that of course are all understood, answered explicitly, correctly and quickly.
How they can actually make that commercial and push it like they do proves they are the modern day Microsoft in their hey-day. Fact is, I have more tons more respect for MS than I have for Apple.

Amen

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

fwdkiller420

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 5 will have lte and im also a apple fan my galaxy s3 is made of cheap parts and its on its way back to ebay . No more android for me im waiting on iphone 5...

Sent from SAMSUNG SGH-I9300 Using android central forums

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Iphone 5 will have lte and im also a apple fan my galaxy s3 is made of cheap parts and its on its way back to ebay . No more android for me im waiting on iphone 5...

Gee, I hope your new phone has a keyboard with punctuation.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reno Skyy

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Lol iphone5 lmao gs3 blows it way wit apple stealing android an they keep suing every one that makes Android phones stupid

Sent From The Best Android Phone The Galaxy Nexus Using Tapatalk 2

firetruck41

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

What "cheap parts"? What network are you on? Where did you get your s3?

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

fwdkiller420

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
What "cheap parts"? What network are you on? Where did you get your s3?

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

From ebay a guy from the uk mine is white. It just felt cheap, and im on at&t i guess ill give it until the 5 drops than sell it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC