refund samsung galaxy s3 for iphone 5?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Amen brother. I'm a confessed flashaholic, and proud of it. I can do so many things with my phone, I use it for everything. Music, podcasts, news, twitter, email, text, IM, browsing, gaming, watching movies, TV shows, GPS, navigation and I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff.

Sent from my primohawksense4'd Dinc2

Oh don't forget the dozens of free music downloading apps we have whereas apple has 0. :)

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

anon(522296)

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Maybe just maybe the new iphone 5 will have a notification light thats customizable...no wait thats the iphone 7, thats a little too forward thinking.

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow, the local news just had a segment on ios6 and how great turn by turn navigation will be on a phone. They all were amazed by this. And now we will finally be able to post right to Facebook when we take a picture, truly amazing stuff.

That's what I was just praying for Android to get.......... in 2010! Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Amen brother. I'm a confessed flashaholic, and proud of it. I can do so many things with my phone, I use it for everything. Music, podcasts, news, twitter, email, text, IM, browsing, gaming, watching movies, TV shows, GPS, navigation and I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff.

Sent from my primohawksense4'd Dinc2

Flashaholic huh......whats your current best small torch??

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Someone should hack apple so bad that their company sinks pull the rug out from under them
apple=no freedom!
I can't belive it has ever been a topic wich is better
"Have you slapped any isheep today?"
Apple I hate you:banghead::mad:

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok people, you are all in denial. Admit you're amazed by Apple. Amazed at their ability to take features that have been on other platforms for years, and present it like they invented it. And get free publicity from every single blog, print and tv media, who will all go crazy about every single new 'feature'. You simply cannot buy this kind of publicity.

Jobs must have signed a deal with the devil. There is no other explanation.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

arterio

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: let's refund our samsung galaxy s3!

Being an iPhone user since the first one, I am very glad I am dumping iOS and moving to android. WWDC was sad this year, there wasn't anything page turning or exciting that every other OS/phone has had for a very long time.

Sorry Apple, iOS 6 just sealed the deal for me.

Right there with ya! Been an iPhone owner since the 3g. Back then it was amazing. It blew every other phone out of the water. Since then they've been pulling a "Sony" and riding on their name brand and sitting on their ass.

The last year I have gotten extremely bored with iOS and Apple's lack of "innovations" yet they claim to be the most innovative company in the world. I have seen them blatantly rip off other people's idea's and tweaks from the jailbreak community and AppStore and integrate a shi++ier version into iOS. Camera+ volume button shutter is one that comes to mind instantly. The developer of Camera+ had their app removed from the AppStore by Apple because it infringed on a newly updated EULA. Using the volume button to activate the shutter violated the new EULA. And then a couple of months later they announce iOS 5, and what was one of those "features" they invented for us to use? That's right... volume button shutter. That's where I lost a lot of respect for them and my eyes opened up a little.

I'll be getting an Android phone this week. More than likely the HTC One X. Cya Apple, and iOZZzzzZZZzzz.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
This article is relevant. It's some fanboi writer that seems to have been paid off for this article. It's actually funny how close-minded and wrong he is:

No iPhone 5, No Problem: iPhone Owners Will Wait For Fall Release Date

This part is particularly hilarious:

The average smartphone user doesn?t care about the specs of the latest Android smartphone, certainly not enough to abandon an OS they know over waiting four months.

Geeks care about specs, complaining about the lack of a 4G LTE iPhone and a dual core processor, but geeks are the minority. Even then, I?m willing to wager there are plenty of geeks who won?t mind waiting four months either. Especially with the prospect of a faster iPhone 5 with 4G LTE connectivity.

The iPhone isn?t about specs, it?s about a user experience that is difficult for Android to duplicate...

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I really with there was an article or video on the things Apple has stolen from other softare and the jailbreak community. Just to show how awful and unoriginal they are. I have to give it to them though. They own every company in marketing.

sirheck

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
(((((((The average smartphone user doesn’t care about the specs of the latest Android smartphone, certainly not enough to abandon an OS they know over waiting four months.

Geeks care about specs, complaining about the lack of a 4G LTE iPhone and a dual core processor, but geeks are the minority. Even then, I’m willing to wager there are plenty of geeks who won’t mind waiting four months either. Especially with the prospect of a faster iPhone 5 with 4G LTE connectivity.

The iPhone isn’t about specs, it’s about a user experience that is difficult for Android to duplicate and compete with thanks to developer support, third-party accessories and partners who develop cool gadgets that work with iPhone first, and focus on Android later.))))))

Actually the average user Does care about specs of the latest anything new.
That is the main reason they are willing to upgrade.

And the part about developing cool gadgets for the iphone first and focusing on
Android later is pretty much backwards. Android is the true open source,
apple is mostly locked down to what apple developers want apple users
to use. Just look at their mostly all proprietary hardware and software.
No replaceable battery, no universal micro USB connector, no micro SD cards
no flash.

I like the flexabilty and (more future proofing) of android, or anything i invest
my money in. Like i have said, the only future proof in electronics is the electricity itself.

kenji117

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I believe all of the "New" features have already been available on other platforms. I am a new convert to Android, coming from WP, and thus I am not certain all of them are available on android specifically. However, its nothing amazing or earth-shattering and definitely not a reason to get an iPhone; although there were really none to begin with.

raptorstv

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I just refunded my SGS3, I will wait and see how the iPhone5 will stuck up against the SGS3 when it comes out... but damn... Apple really knows how to market their products, just look at their latest commercial for the MBP w/ retina display, it's too good....
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Neff9scaCCI[/YT]

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I just refunded my SGS3, I will wait and see how the iPhone5 will stuck up against the SGS3 when it comes out... but damn... Apple really knows how to market their products, just look at their latest commercial for the MBP w/ retina display, it's too good....

So Apple has changed their definition of their made up "retina" display again?

With the iphone 4s: "retina" is defined as over 300ppi because thats all the human eye can see.

then the ipad 3 came out... "Oh um... we really ment "retina" is really defined as 264ppi"

Oh damn! New macbook is coming out "um, Oh damn.. what we really ment is "retina" is 220ppi"

The macbook is nice. Just tired of apple making up marketing crap that means nothing, and then deciding its some kind of real measurement. (which of course they can change the definition of whenever they feel like, because its completly made up to begin with.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae