refund samsung galaxy s3 for iphone 5?

fwdkiller420

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Lets see power and home button takes a snapshot and the dots on the homescreen look familiar im not trying rant over this just that i see the similarities. And all these features wasnt on froyo so it must of been stolen between gingerbread and ics.

Sent from SAMSUNG SGH-I9300 Using android central forums

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Are you serious? You all want one OS to take over? That is the most absured thing I have heard all year....yes, let one OS run the world android sheep are the wooliest.

ktran129

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
The samsung galaxy s3 looks a lot bttr in specs and os than the iphone 5 is gonna be. I am an iphone user and android. What i dont understand is why ppl hate apple with a passion. Im not saying they're perfect but just CALM DOWN. My opinion is that apple was better, atleast to me, because ios was very polished and smooth. My iphone 3gs still runs faster than my galaxy s 4g, because ios was less bloated. But now that changed. Android has improved greatly, while apple stayed the same. So while I am still an apple fan, i wont folliw them blindly. Unless the iPhone 5 is bttr than the rumors, im getting the sgs3

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
The reason nobody likes apple is because they try to sue google devices for everylittle thing that they so call claim to have patented first. It's quite funny considering the facts that apple had copied the palm treo and blackberrys which were the original smartphones of the day back then. I could make a list of all the crap since that era that they've copied as well. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against competition and innovation and its obvious that people love apple devices and it is a great device, but what apple wants to do is not compete and innovate, they just want to get rid of the competition and not let anyone further excel in the phone market cause of there little girl insecurities. It has truely gotten to one of the saddest points I have seen. Almost 90 percent of the time, the people I know that have iPhones aren't even close to as tech savy as people that use the android platform and that's because I personally think that the iPhone is just a dumbed down version of a smartphone with limited capabilities due to its closed source os. The things I can due with a rooted device on android have way way more capabilities than having a jailborken iPhone.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

porl85

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: let's refund our samsung galaxy s3!

I can honestly say that from the beginning no matter what, I was going to 'love' the GS3 regardless of how it actually was when it finally arrived. Now I have got it and have been using it... blind faith aside... it is actually a truly beautiful phone. Nothing currently comes close - and those 'new' IOS6 features are largely android 2.1 features.
Get the GS3... you can't go wrong. Its an amazing device

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: let's refund our samsung galaxy s3!

I can honestly say that from the beginning no matter what, I was going to 'love' the GS3 regardless of how it actually was when it finally arrived. Now I have got it and have been using it... blind faith aside... it is actually a truly beautiful phone. Nothing currently comes close - and those 'new' IOS6 features are largely android 2.1 features.

Music to my ears! Thanks for your feedback! From my experience and many HDTV's with them, they kick ass when it comes to best bang for your buck!!

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site

How is the signal on it?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Why is turn by turn navigation such a big deal? I already have that on iPhone 4s. Waze & mapquest does this already. I think the big part of it will be integrating Siri & asking Siri do do things in the middle of the navigation, like asking for gas stations, restaurants, etc.

That being said, I'm bored with its also. I'm moving on & paying off contract pricing for the sgs3. I wasn't impressed with its 6, & I want a bigger phone.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

If you have a problem with someone/some post, report it. There is no need for a comment like that.

Edit: Also, I've deleted your other inflammatory comments. Go ahead and refrain from insulting others or being combative in this thread, thanks.

Last edited:

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow how is calling somebody an isheep a threat lol buddy is putting himself out there like he is one and anyway I was joking around

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2