So what have you been able to cross off your shopping list while waiting for your phone to be delivered? What are you waiting to buy?

Bought:
    16GB class 10 SD card
    2 cases
    Xtreme Guard Screen Protectors

Still need to buy:
    Extra wall charger
    Car charger
    Car dock
    SGP screen protector (either ultra crystal or Ultra Oleopobic Film)

So what's on your shopping list?

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums
    06-11-2012 02:20 PM
    Where did you buy your cases?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII
    06-11-2012 02:33 PM
    Where did you buy your cases?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII
    http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Stand-Co...cUvbUpU1846958

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=-68WHIT5

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be sent from my S3) using AC Forums App
    06-11-2012 02:44 PM
    LOL...I was just talking to our IT guys about this today. I have bought the Xtreme screen protectors, the 64GB microSD card for $50 and one case off ebay. I can't even preorder yet because I am switching carriers but I'll be ready ASAP.
    06-11-2012 02:57 PM
    So what have you been able to cross off your shopping list while waiting for your phone to be delivered? What are you waiting to buy?

Bought:
    16GB class 10 SD card
    2 cases
    Xtreme Guard Screen Protectors

Still need to buy:
    Extra wall charger
    Car charger
    Car dock
    SGP screen protector (either ultra crystal or Ultra Oleopobic Film)

So what's on your shopping list?

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums
    I don't plan on getting any new chargers, the ones I use for my DX are should be just fine. I am waiting for a good car dock, but I think I will be picking up a case and a SGP (crystal or oleo) screen protector before I get the phone.
    06-11-2012 03:13 PM
    Car dock is the most important accessory for me. I can't live without that. I've gotten spoiled with my Droid X.
    06-11-2012 03:19 PM
    Why so many screen protectors?
    06-11-2012 03:27 PM
    LOL...I was just talking to our IT guys about this today. I have bought the Xtreme screen protectors, the 64GB microSD card for $50 and one case off ebay. I can't even preorder yet because I am switching carriers but I'll be ready ASAP.
    I can't preorder because my upgrade doesn't start till July first and I want the 32gb so I have to wait it out till then. I just hope they have it available by July 1st is my only concern! If not, I'll just have to wait it out till they are in stock! But I'm definitely getting this phone, thats why I've been purchasing stuff for it like I already have it, lol!!
    brewzer likes this.
    06-11-2012 03:31 PM
    I got the Xtreme cause I used the 75% off code. I really want the SGP Oleopobic but they aren't out yet. Gonna buy them when they come out. Might go with the Ultra Crystal if they take too long releasing the Oleopobic.

Got the Xtreme as a cheap back up.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be sent from my S3) using AC Forums App
    06-11-2012 03:34 PM
    To protect the screen? Seriously though, it is cheap insurance to me, and the SGP ultracrystal is very clear, "hard" and looks and feels about the same as the glass itself. Its just cheap insurance. I dropped my DX in a gravel (small/sharp gravel) parking lot with an SGP ultracrystal and a small nick got through the screen protector and actually made a very small nick in the glass, while I wish it would have totally prevented that, it was evident to me that it would have been much worse without the protector, with a new SGP protector installed the scratch is now invisible. I tend to replace the protector every 9 months or so, as minute scratches on the screen protector start to become more visible.
    06-11-2012 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD