08-31-2012 11:15 PM
146 ... 456
tools
    How are they not related? first you say:

Then when I say you're ignorant to assume that Google doesn't innovate valuable patents worth protecting you said:

Do you not understand the meaning of related?
    Did you not read the comments I was responding too? Your comments. Clearly you've lost all sense of rationality. Is there a reason you need to continue to attack & insult me?

Take care "mate."
    06-27-2012 07:59 PM
    Apple's patent for a black slab will be rendered obsolete in a few years by the "goggles of doom". We won't even remember carrying a phone or tablet in ten years.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-27-2012 08:05 PM
    Did you not read the comments I was responding too? Your comments. Clearly you've lost all sense of rationality. Is there a reason you need to continue to attack & insult me?

Take care "mate."
    The fact that you were responding to me me has nothing to do with the correlation of said comments. Is the logic sector of your brain just turned off? What you're saying makes no sense. I'm sorry that you consider pointing out that you're totally contradicting yourself as a personal attack.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    06-27-2012 08:56 PM
    The truth of the matter, neither company is squeaky clean in the smartphone wars. To hold one side in greater esteem than the other based on "business morals" is putting partisan favoritism first and foremost and seeing only what they want to see and ignoring the ugly truth that both companies are guilty.

War is hell ... even in business.
    Ry likes this.
    06-27-2012 09:47 PM
    I have never seen an pure bashing thread on an iOS community forum. I'm sure they exist and I've never looked for one, but I feel overwhelmed by the frequency of such threads on Android community forums.

I came to this particular forum for SGS3 shipping reports (any Big Red users get their devices?) and case advise (Otterbox Commuter a good choice?), not pitiful threads like this one. When I get my device in the mail and it's configured, I won't be back.
    However you decided to read this pitiful thread and a good length of it, then put in your two sense, so you think this helps? Move along as far as im concerned this is a discussion not a pure bashing thread.
    06-27-2012 10:31 PM
    Apple has better lawyers. Nuff said.

Sent from iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    06-27-2012 11:49 PM
    The fact that you were responding to me me has nothing to do with the correlation of said comments. Is the logic sector of your brain just turned off? What you're saying makes no sense. I'm sorry that you consider pointing out that you're totally contradicting yourself as a personal attack.

You've failed at your argument so you resorted to pulling my quotes out of the context they were written. I don't need to go back & explain my comments if you're too slow to understand them. We're done here.
    06-28-2012 04:52 AM
    You've failed at your argument so you resorted to pulling my quotes out of the context they were written. I don't need to go back & explain my comments if you're too slow to understand them. We're done here.
    You may be done, (about time) but that dosen't make you right. Those comments were completly in context. You first say Google has nothing worth protecting like Apple does, I mention how incorrect you are and then you reply that I'm making things up and that you never said anything about Google not innovating valuable stuff. That couldn't be more in context. Denial won't change that. I think you'll find pointing out the crazy contradictions in your argument doesn't constitute mine as being failed.

06-28-2012 03:56 PM
    I had a feeling you needed to have the last word.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    Ok, really? You posted that... and then PookiePrancer didn't post anything else. I should screen capture this so the next time I do something stupid, I can just look at this quote and feel SO much better.

Thank you so much for your awesome post.
    06-28-2012 04:45 PM
    Ok, really? You posted that... and then PookiePrancer didn't post anything else. I should screen capture this so the next time I do something stupid, I can just look at this quote and feel SO much better.

Thank you so much for your awesome post.
    Make it your phone's wallpaper.

monkeyluis likes this.
    06-28-2012 05:03 PM
    Make it your phone's wallpaper.

Wow... now I can see that being a reasonable response normally. But I have an HTC Thunderbolt, and with the frequency I have to unlock my phone to check the battery life, that was just a cruel comment. I am hurt good sir.
    06-28-2012 05:26 PM
    I used to have an iphone from the 3g to the iphone 4.

I switched to android and happen to like it more. I joke with friends about mine being better as they joke about iphone being better but at the end of the day it's all the same. Just wrapped in a different package.

They like iphone because it just works. I am a nerd and love to ROM and tweak my phone so.. Android works for me.

All in all me and friends agree both phones are good. It's just what you want to do and what you personally enjoy. It's like trying to tell someone their truck sucks and BMWs are better... Yet the person that your telling "your truck sucks" might have zero desire to drive a fancy car and instead likes the utility of his truck...... :beer:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    06-28-2012 05:53 PM
    I think the whole I like the iphone because it just works is as overused as Samsung is plasticy and cheap and I hate HTC because of sense.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.
    06-28-2012 05:57 PM
    You are clearly a model of reason, intelligence, and everything that is good with the world; clearly on a superior plane. I will let your intellect continue to enjoy the foolish, irrational comments of the peons here, but as for me, I yield to you. Good night
    I had a feeling you needed to have the last word.

The blankets are in the dryer, the sippy cups are filled with milk, and I'm making little plates of graham crackers. When you two are ready to lie down and take your naps, let me know. In the meantime take the personal attacks somewhere else.
    boz1228 likes this.
    06-28-2012 07:23 PM
    The blankets are in the dryer, the sippy cups are filled with milk, and I'm making little plates of graham crackers. When you two are ready to lie down and take your naps, let me know. In the meantime take the personal attacks somewhere else.
    While I give due deference to you as an admin and archmaster of AC, might I put forward that threads with titles like "want to kick Apple in the A@$" are pretty much tailored for such "discussion" even if AC itself is not.

06-28-2012 08:11 PM
    While I give due deference to you as an admin and archmaster of AC, might I put forward that threads with titles like "want to kick Apple in the A@$" are pretty much tailored for such "discussion" even if AC itself is not.

First of all, I love the thread title. Second of all I strongly encourage debates. However, it's not necessary for grown adults to argue their points by attacking someone personally. It also discourages new members from participating, and all the reported posts are hell on battery life.

I'm known to let a lot of things slide, but personal attacks (including ones directed toward you) will never be one of them. PM if you need further clarification.
    06-28-2012 09:16 PM

Not always unless you let a phone get to your personality and little to much. See below

I used to have an iphone from the 3g to the iphone 4.

I switched to android and happen to like it more. I joke with friends about mine being better as they joke about iphone being better but at the end of the day it's all the same. Just wrapped in a different package.

They like iphone because it just works. I am a nerd and love to ROM and tweak my phone so.. Android works for me.

All in all me and friends agree both phones are good. It's just what you want to do and what you personally enjoy. It's like trying to tell someone their truck sucks and BMWs are better... Yet the person that your telling "your truck sucks" might have zero desire to drive a fancy car and instead likes the utility of his truck...... :beer:

06-28-2012 10:34 PM
    First of all, I love the thread title. Second of all I strongly encourage debates. However, it's not necessary for grown adults to argue their points by attacking someone personally. It also discourages new members from participating, and all the reported posts are hell on battery life.

I'm known to let a lot of things slide, but personal attacks (including ones directed toward you) will never be one of them. PM if you need further clarification.
    No, I agree. When I reread my post it sounded different than what I meant to say. I simply meant that threads like this are havens for bitter and immature pissing matches, and unfortunately that is the nature of the beast, though obviously not in accordence with AC forum regulations.

However, please don't worry about personal attacks towards myself. I'm not offended by message board angst, rather I find it vaguely amusing.

06-28-2012 11:15 PM
    The nightmare to continue for Samsung.

Apple goes after Galaxy S3, Note in new court filing

http://www.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-575...w-court-filing

08-31-2012 10:49 PM
    The nightmare continues......

Apple goes after Galaxy S3, Note in new court filing
    http://www.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-575...w-court-filing

08-31-2012 10:51 PM