Want to kick Apple in the A@$...

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually involved in several of them. There is no bashing going on like there is here. I even mentioned I was getting the S3, as well as many others, & no one called me an android sheep or some other childish name. So you're quite wrong. There are very few android threads, because apple fans focus on their own hardware & software for the most part. They don't go around calling people names or making threads about android phones or google. They share ideas & help each other out. It's a grown up environment.

You're so full of crap. On every news article I've read about the S3 I've seen Apple zealots screaming how the iPhone 5 is going to make it look like garbage. This thread started when Apple had phones held at the border over a patent troll that the ITC eventually decided was not an infringement. Go ahead and try to convince yourself that if an android manufacturer had the iPhone 5 held on release day that there wouldn't be a hundred threads like this across this across the Apple boards.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

weezul

May 5, 2012
Visit site
You could also be talking about the HTC One X.. which happens to be an Android phone. So whats your point? The iPhone isnt the only phone without a removable battery/storage.

true enough, no doubt that was an over-emotional reaction to what happened, but the odds just kept stacking up against him as we kept thinking of what to do. It's the downside of such a closed architecture, that's all

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
You're so full of crap. On every news article I've read about the S3 I've seen Apple zealots screaming how the iPhone 5 is going to make it look like garbage. This thread started when Apple had phones held at the border over a patent troll that the ITC eventually decided was not an infringement. Go ahead and try to convince yourself that if an android manufacturer had the iPhone 5 held on release day that their wouldn't be a hundred threads like this across this across the Apple boards.

Ok. Thanks for that rational response. Feel free to show examples. Let's compare apple comment threads in articles or apple forum threads to any threads here.

You can see me at macrumors under monkeylui. Left off the "s" on accident when I signed up there.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually involved in several of them. There is no bashing going on like there is here. I even mentioned I was getting the S3, as well as many others, & no one called me an android sheep or some other childish name. So you're quite wrong.

Thats because...when you said you were getting a S3, nobody knew what you were talking about.

In a Apple fan...an iAnything is all they know and they never knew anything better exsisted!

An Android owner is different...they research, and see the difference. EVERY SINGLE iOwner I know, bought their iProduct only because thier friend had it or someone told them they needed one. And alot of friends of mine that have iProducts, didnt know something better was out there!

Its crazy! I dont bash iOwners, I just look at them as uninformed and that they made a poor retail decision. :)

From My SGS2ET4G Using Tapatalk

Mungus9999

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The thing that disappointments me the most, is that as an American, Apple, as a mostly American company , doesn't represent well , wastes endless amounts of Tax Dollars in tieing up the Courts , and comes across as pathetic imperialist egotistical brats. Such is life on the wrong coast

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok. Thanks for that rational response. Feel free to show examples. Let's compare apple comment threads in articles or apple forum threads to any threads here.

You can see me at macrumors under monkeylui. Left off the "s" on accident when I signed up there.

Sure mate, as soon as I finish my sociology assignment I will, gimme a few hours. And I'd still like to hear you say whether or not you think Apple fans wouldn't lose their minds if Google had the IPhone 5 held on release day, leaving preorders in the wind.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Sure mate, as soon as I finish my sociology assignment I will, gimme a few hours. And I'd still like to hear you say whether or not you think Apple fans wouldn't lose their minds if Google had the IPhone 5 held on release day, leaving preorders in the wind.

What preorders have been held up?

What does google have to do with it? They don't have hardware patents to protect like apple does.

I hope you do better at your assignment than you do at understanding a group of consumers.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
LMAO. Now apple is evil because they pay more than minimum wage.

Hating Apple is turning into the jump on the bandwagon cool thing to do just like the Satanism craze of the early 80's.

Dungeons and Dragons, satanic, Ozzy, satanic, a dead animal at the side of the road, satanist, any thing that didn't have to do with Android ummm The Holy Bible, evil.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Reactions: monkeyluis and Ry

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
LMAO. Now apple is evil because they pay more than minimum wage.

Hating Apple is turning into the jump on the bandwagon cool thing to do just like the Satanism craze of the early 80's.

Dungeons and Dragons, satanic, Ozzy, satanic, a dead animal at the side of the road, satanist, any thing that didn't have to do with Android ummm The Holy Bible, evil.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

We don't hate Apple. We just dislike them and think they suck! :)

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Thats because...when you said you were getting a S3, nobody knew what you were talking about.

In a Apple fan...an iAnything is all they know and they never knew anything better exsisted!

An Android owner is different...they research, and see the difference. EVERY SINGLE iOwner I know, bought their iProduct only because thier friend had it or someone told them they needed one. And alot of friends of mine that have iProducts, didnt know something better was out there!

Its crazy! I dont bash iOwners, I just look at them as uninformed and that they made a poor retail decision. :)

I disagree.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

..you just bashed them.

Reactions: monkeyluis

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
What preorders have been held up?

What does google have to do with it? They don't have hardware patents to protect like apple does.

I hope you do better at your assignment than you do at understanding a group of consumers.

I was referring to the EVO 4g lte preorders that were held up. They don't have patents to defend? You mean like Motorola's patent on 3G technology. I find it either arrogant or ignorant when when people assume that only Apple innovates worthwhile patents.

Last edited:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Not true.. the dirtiest tactics would be sitting on the Apple Board and learning the ins and outs of the iPhone while developing your own mobile OS behind Apple's back.

Thank you Mr. Schmidt

Android was in development before iOS and rest assured Steve Jobs would have done the same thing if Google had been stupid enough to let him.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I was referring to the EVO 4g lte preorders that were held up. They don't have patents to defend? You mean like Motorola's patent on 3G technology. I find it either arrogant or ignorant when when people assume that only Apple innovates worthwhile patents.

Google has just as right to defend theirs as well. Patent wars suck for everyone. But it is what it is & I keep my panties untangled. As most of the apple fans I'm sure are patient.

You're just making up now. No one here said anything about apple being the only one innovating.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Android was in development before iOS and rest assured Steve Jobs would have done the same thing if Google had been stupid enough to let him.

Was it? Positive? & why make the claim about what Steve may have done. You don't know what he may or may not have done. But we do know what Eric has done.

Take a look at this:

http://www.cultofandroid.com/541/google-chairman-eric-schmidt-insists-android-is-way-ahead-of-ios/

Well? What's going on. It's been over 6 mos & ICS still only has 7% adoption rate. It's one reason I waited so long on getting an android device. I wouldn't get anything less than ICS, I didn't want to wait on promised updates & I wanted to get just the right phone.