06-21-2012 05:47 PM
43 12
tools
    Went for the flat black and a clear.
    06-14-2012 09:28 PM
    Just ordered mine, Thx for the info.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    06-14-2012 10:53 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I got my order in this afternoon.
    Illmusiq likes this.
    06-14-2012 11:10 PM
    Okay, so I may be reading this inorrectly but the chromatics (specifically the carbon fuber and wood) are better than the regular kind? Also, will it fit nicely and not mess up if I out a case on?
    06-15-2012 01:33 AM
    Okay, so I may be reading this inorrectly but the chromatics (specifically the carbon fuber and wood) are better than the regular kind? Also, will it fit nicely and not mess up if I out a case on?
    I've been able to put cases on with these skins on several phones. We are talking about something the width of a piece of paper. If anything, it ensures a snug fit with your case.

I already have multiple cases, metal back plate and now this skin. All will work with each other and be interchangeable. I like being able to change the look of my phone.
    Tkbredx likes this.
    06-15-2012 03:16 AM
    I got mine today and install it, i just saw a review for the n american version and i noticed that there is a carrier logo on where the "samsung" logo should be, i dont know if the carrier option on placing the order matters but just out of curiosity did your skins have cut out for the carrier logo? Specifically the chromatic skin?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    06-20-2012 12:51 AM
    I got mine today and install it, i just saw a review for the n american version and i noticed that there is a carrier logo on where the "samsung" logo should be, i dont know if the carrier option on placing the order matters but just out of curiosity did your skins have cut out for the carrier logo? Specifically the chromatic skin?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    Yes, there is a cutout for the carrier logo.
    06-20-2012 01:49 AM
    ordered a matte kit. Thanks!
    06-20-2012 02:58 AM
    Also for all those that ordered full body or screen protectors, they have a two for one deal in which they would send you two. You don't have to do anything.

Internet Special

However, it does not apply to the Chromatics.

50% off, free shipping, and 2 kits plus good quality, why not buy?
    06-20-2012 03:32 AM
    Ordered mine last week and already got it on Monday.
    The chromatics order only comes with one skin but gives you two screen protectors.
    06-20-2012 11:34 AM
    ve20 Promo code for 20% off Purchase
    06-21-2012 01:17 AM
    Just got this email from Phantom Skinz. Pretty good customer service.

I didnt think there was a difference between the international and US versions so it should still fit. Not sure what logo cutout they are referring to.

Thank you for your recent purchase of PhantomSkinz Chromatics for the Samsung Galaxy S III. We determined that you were shipped a skin for the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S III rather than the version for U.S. carriers. As a result, we are sending you a free replacement for the correct Chromatics skin for your device with no logo cutout. Feel free to use the skin that you have already received as temporary protection until you receive the correct kit in the mail. If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to respond via email or call us at (480) 497-2965.
    06-21-2012 02:37 PM
    probably referring to the logo on the back of the phone
    06-21-2012 02:52 PM

I didnt think there was a difference between the international and US versions so it should still fit. Not sure what logo cutout they are referring to.

Thank you for your recent purchase of PhantomSkinz Chromatics for the Samsung Galaxy S III. We determined that you were shipped a skin for the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S III rather than the version for U.S. carriers. As a result, we are sending you a free replacement for the correct Chromatics skin for your device with no logo cutout. Feel free to use the skin that you have already received as temporary protection until you receive the correct kit in the mail. If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to respond via email or call us at (480) 497-2965.
    +1
    06-21-2012 02:53 PM
    ordered mines this afternoon thanks!
    06-21-2012 02:58 PM

+1
    +1

The carbon fiber skin has a nice textured feel to it. I like it.
    06-21-2012 04:10 PM
    Got mine in yesterday, 6 days after ordering. Gunmetal carbon fiber and 2 screen covers. Not having used these before, its tough to imagine them providing any sort of "protection", but it's still a decent looking and pretty cheap decoration/customization.

Sent from my DROID2 using Android Central Forums
    06-21-2012 04:54 PM
    Got mine in yesterday, 6 days after ordering. Gunmetal carbon fiber and 2 screen covers. Not having used these before, its tough to imagine them providing any sort of "protection", but it's still a decent looking and pretty cheap decoration/customization.

Sent from my DROID2 using Android Central Forums
    Having used these for the last 3.5 years I can tell you that they won't provide a lot of protection from a drop but they will absolutely keep your phone from getting scratches or dings from other accidents besides a drop. I know one time I was sitting in my car, which does sit low to the ground (no, not lowered, just low) and it hit the corner on the balcktop when I got it and there wasn't any damage to the phone. I wouldn't use it in place of a case but they are great covers IMO. They don't get any discoloration either.
    06-21-2012 05:47 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD