like most of you, i can't wait to get my hands on my GSIII. however, i am not a big fan of the Touchwiz UI. i kind of prefer the Sense 4.0 interface. I know that there are tons of roms out there to do one thing or another, so my question to you, is...

what rom are you going to use, or is Touchwiz Nature the best GSIII rom for you, and enough to keep you happy? what is the best rom to go with on your spanking new GSIII?

as for me, i know that i'll stay on stock TW for a bit, but it's only a matter of time before i try cynamogen 9, and go for the stock 4.0 approach. eventually, i plan on settling on the CM9 Sense 4.0 theme, and being blissfully happy with the best of both worlds
    06-15-2012 12:00 AM
    Not sure if I'll root but I will probably go Apex Launcher with Stock 4.0
    06-15-2012 01:35 AM
    I think touchwiz ux looks awesome. I like touchwiz 4.0 on my Epic 4g touch already so yeah it is just very fluid when compared to any other launcher.
    06-15-2012 02:27 AM
    Custom ROM developed for the international model for the Galaxy S III will not work on the US Version since the US Version uses a different CPU chip.
    06-16-2012 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD