06-20-2012 08:36 PM
56 123
tools
    Go ahead and cancel your preorder. Then be prepared to wait a couple weeks to get your phone.
    I don't think he was actually going to cancel.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums
    06-18-2012 11:16 PM
    i was just checking on Sprint.com site to see if there was any update in the forums about the release date and preorders, and noticed something that may be a bad sign... the GS3 was a feature item on the website, the last thumbnail of the 5 that come up on the home page, well, it's now gone... the PreOrder pop up is nowhere to be found...
    replaced by this... http://spe.atdmt.com/ds/YUSPTSPRTSPR...sS_960x320.jpg (LG OptimusS)
    delay to be expected???
    06-18-2012 11:59 PM
    i was just checking on Sprint.com site to see if there was any update in the forums about the release date and preorders, and noticed something that may be a bad sign... the GS3 was a feature item on the website, the last thumbnail of the 5 that come up on the home page, well, it's now gone... the PreOrder pop up is nowhere to be found...
    replaced by this... http://spe.atdmt.com/ds/YUSPTSPRTSPR...sS_960x320.jpg (LG OptimusS)
    delay to be expected???
    It was already gone yesterday (or the day before) for me, yet they were still taking preorders for both colors of the 16gb. I think we'll be okay.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums
    06-19-2012 12:04 AM
    This could also be because they are getting ready to add a tab to purchase the phone instead of pre ordering

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    06-19-2012 12:20 AM
    Guess I'm the only one that does store pickup preorders. Lol
    06-19-2012 01:28 AM
    I'd like to know this info too! AT&T in-store preorder for me (to the poster above, don't worry you're not the only one =0).

Status says 'backordered' like everyone else is mentioning. I also got a 'replacement sim for apple ipad' right below it as well. Switching from a 3g Blackberry have anything to do with that?

Btw, just switched over from the sister site Crackberry.com and joining the Android community as a (soon-to-be) proud father of SGS3!!!!! WOOT!!!! Now hurry up and ship the damn thing AT&T
    06-19-2012 03:58 AM
    The Samsung Event is on the 20th @ 9 PM. I would not be surprised if many of us will find a a nice and shiny box the next day at their door steps. I do think that not all pre-orders will be fulfilled on the 21st though. At least with VZW the commitment date is July 10th...so by then all should have it!
    RawisTheGameHhH likes this.
    06-19-2012 07:09 AM
    so much for this thread's title; i dont care if it ships tomorrow
    06-19-2012 07:32 AM
    so much for this thread's title; i dont care if it ships tomorrow
    Why so angry today? It will ship or it wont! I wont be to excited until it does ship truth be told!
    06-19-2012 07:44 AM
    Why so angry today? It will ship or it wont! I wont be to excited until it does ship truth be told!
    im not angry; i was saying i dont care if i have to wait till tomorrow for it to ship
    06-19-2012 07:45 AM
    Order status shows back-order.... Not sure what's going on.
    06-19-2012 08:15 AM
    Nope, I did the store thing too, best buy in my case. I would love to see you play with your gs3 for the first time, seeing that you're coming from a palm pre, the gs3 should do some serious mind blowing!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    06-19-2012 08:45 AM
    im not angry; i was saying i dont care if i have to wait till tomorrow for it to ship
    Me neither! But threads keep people sane sometimes. I am sure at the end of the day we could all live another few days if we had too!

I still look from time to time. I still haven't got a case or anything yet. I am still awaiting on that too. Guess I need to start looking into that!

All I know if tonight after work as long as its nice out I will be by the pool or lake! So needless to say...I'm glad I am smartphoneless for today! :P
    RawisTheGameHhH likes this.
    06-19-2012 08:52 AM
    c'mon man!

06-19-2012 08:57 AM
    LOL. Mine will probably say that in a moment. ha ha ha
    06-19-2012 09:22 AM
    Cant be true. because verizon always has new releases on a thursday and I mean always. Dont know why they like thursday soo much but they do.
    Wasnt the razr released on a Friday?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums
    06-19-2012 09:35 AM
    delay to be expected???
    It has been gone since Saturday.
    06-19-2012 10:06 AM
    Nope, I did the store thing too, best buy in my case. I would love to see you play with your gs3 for the first time, seeing that you're coming from a palm pre, the gs3 should do some serious mind blowing!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah man, I sure hope so. I dont think it will leave my hands the first 72 hours or so. Lol. So much to do when I get it. Everyone in my immediate and extended family has iPhones basically. They always talk about me not getting an iPhone. I cant wait to blow them out the water with my Galaxy S3
    06-19-2012 11:42 AM
    I'll be there in the morning with you buddy. Hope they have the 32GB version in-store tho.

Furthermore, congratulations on your Major upgrade. I made my 6 year Palm devices upgrade when the Evo came out. Sorry webOS, you were greatly underappreciated by those with the power to change that.
    hiero likes this.
    06-19-2012 12:43 PM
    I'll be there in the morning with you buddy. Hope they have the 32GB version in-store tho.

Furthermore, congratulations on your Major upgrade. I made my 6 year Palm devices upgrade when the Evo came out. Sorry webOS, you were greatly underappreciated by those with the power to change that.

I'm finally making the switch from my frankpre2, sad day, but starting to look forward to this
    06-19-2012 01:03 PM
    Here is the status of your Pre-order:
    We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.

Just be happy you're not on verizon...we should get ours by the middle of July
    06-19-2012 01:06 PM
    Just got off the phone with AT&T Premier Support and was told that the shipping dates have been pushed back and that I should receive the phone "on or before June 28th"...
    06-19-2012 01:36 PM
    Just got off the phone with AT&T Premier Support and was told that the shipping dates have been pushed back and that I should receive the phone "on or before June 28th"...

That is because of the same reason Canada's orders got pushed back...

....Sprint needs all the phones for their pre orders to be filled before the 21st, so everybody else is getting pushed back!!!!!
    Dazo likes this.
    06-19-2012 02:09 PM
    That is because of the same reason Canada's orders got pushed back...

....Sprint needs all the phones for their pre orders to be filled before the 21st, so everybody else is getting pushed back!!!!!
    But ATT is bigger! So...

ATT > Sprint!

True fact! :P
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5 likes this.
    06-19-2012 02:22 PM
    In-store preorder as well here. I really wish I lived in NY so I could attend the launch event.
    06-19-2012 02:24 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD