06-20-2012 09:36 PM
56 123
tools
    T-Mobile is only launching in 29 cities on the 21st, and they are charging $329 upfront with a $50 MIR to bring it down to $279.

(Updated With Top 29 Markets) T-Mobile Breaks Up Galaxy S III Launch Into Two Phases, Pricing Info Revealed | | TmoNewsTmoNews
    06-19-2012 04:48 PM
    Went into Verizon today asked if they knew anything and they told me: "We haven't been trained for that yet, we're going to be trained this week."
    Went into Best Buy as they typically are a little more informed than the Verizon sales reps, and the lady confidently said "The release date for the Verizon GSIII is June 22nd." I asked several times if she was serious and she said she was sure of it. Doubt this is true, but who knows? We've got nothing to lose by believing her, as our phones are coming eventually.
    I've never gotten the same answer twice from Best Buy and rarely gotten a correct one. I suspect that the truth is that Verizon will be taking in-store orders on June 22. I don't see them having stock in the store at that time because it would just tick off those who will be getting their pre-orders shipped in July.
    06-19-2012 06:04 PM
    I'll be there in the morning with you buddy. Hope they have the 32GB version in-store tho.

Furthermore, congratulations on your Major upgrade. I made my 6 year Palm devices upgrade when the Evo came out. Sorry webOS, you were greatly underappreciated by those with the power to change that.
    Haha, thanks. I've had my upgrade for a year and a half now. I just kept getting sucked into the next flagship device vortex. Finally chose to ignore future devices and get the best one available. Lol hope I made the right decision. Pretty sure I did.
    06-19-2012 07:12 PM
    ok. Are they saying that the Sprint stores are not getting them on the 21st?
    06-19-2012 07:13 PM
    ok. Are they saying that the Sprint stores are not getting them on the 21st?
    Sure looks that way...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums
    06-19-2012 07:40 PM
    I am with At&t and pre-ordered my s3 on the 6th and my order status JUST changed to shipped and provided a fed ex tracking number and is getting delivered tomorrow on the 21st.
    06-20-2012 09:36 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD