SPIGEN SGP Steinheil Flex HD Series or Phantom Skinz

jaekim717

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
i've never used a screen protector on my phones, usually feel they are too sticky/tacky. but with that said, this is an expensive purchase so was thinking of getting one to protect the screen. which do you guys prefer? the spigen Steinheil Flex HD Series or the phantom skinz, and why?

the spigen seems to be high quality but only covers the screen whereas the phantom covers the front and back.

any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Don't get the flex if you don't like the tacky/rubberish feel. Any of the other SGP screen protectors will be hard and you can barley tell its there.

I use SGP on all of my phones :)

jaekim717

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Don't get the flex if you don't like the tacky/rubberish feel. Any of the other SGP screen protectors will be hard and you can barley tell its there.

I use SGP on all of my phones :)

thanks for the advise!

if you read the comparison chart under additional info, they mention only the flex covers the entire screen of the sg3. i believe this is due to the curved screen:

http://www.spigen.com/media/wysiwyg/Comparison_Chart.jpg

so which ones would you guys recommend then? crystal, fine, optics, etc? i've never used one and definitely do not one a tacky feel.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Ghost Armor is fantastic. I've used them on all my phones and even on my mac air. Check them out here. They protect the screen and doesn't turn blue or any other colour. Also, they are very smooth, it's very difficult to tell that you have a protector on your screen and NO, I don't work for them. Not sure if they have the S3 yet.

http://www.ghost-armor.com/

chay03

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have had steinhil before. It was nice. You cant tell it was there. Then i went with the hype and tried ghost armor. i didnt like it. It got kind of wrinkley after a day. Creases started forming after a few days. So i ripped it off and threw it away. Now Ive got a cheapy ebay one and looks just as good as my steinhil.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I always get the glass t screen protector. I live them because they are silky smooth and just feels solid. Its like having a backup screen on your phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

jaekim717

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the advise all, got the spigen sgp ultra crystal. sounds like more of what i'm looking for and only 13$ on amazon with free shipping and no tax

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan