The Delay Conspiracy

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
it blows my mind that people are calling it a delay? really? Come to your senses and realize that sprint and t-mobile already said the phone will be available on the 21st. So how the hell is it a delay? Yes they are telling you to be patient but there is no such thing as delay, the phone will be available on the 21st from sprint and t-mobile. This phone is launching on all carriers and that is a challenge in itself.

Sprint and T-mobile have confirmed launch on the 21st and it is still a delay I guess.

Mac.World

ΣΛΤ ΜΣ
May 3, 2012
Visit site
I know what really happened.

Apple was able to get the S3 delayed without actually getting an injunction by posing as custom officials and ordering all the containers sent back.

Apple intercepted all the pre-orders and changed the shipping info so all the phones were delivered to a UPS office in Tahiti.

Apple created a distortion field around all of N America so we are reliving the same day over and over again, while the rest of the world has received and enjoying their S3's.

Apple has taken over all of att, sprint and t-mo phone centers, as well as this website, to create confusion and mass hysteria, hoping to make S3 owners cancel their orders and buy an iphone 4s.

Enjoy

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude who even cares about the phone anymore ? CUDA13 is not getting his new custom glove, and apple is canceling Christmas !!!!! Christ man have you not been keeping up whither your own thread ?

Lmao, oh yeah! Forgot, I rather my old school wilson glove though. Lol

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't care as long as Nokona gets new funding and can send me my new glove, which I am told has a miniature version of the iphone 5 embedded in the webbing so I can talk to my friends during pitching changes or if I have noone to talk to Siri can set up our post game festivities....:D

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I would care about a delay if there was another phone out there that I would want between now and when it ships. But there isn't, so honestly I could care less....

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
it blows my mind that people are calling it a delay? really? Come to your senses and realize that sprint and t-mobile already said the phone will be available on the 21st. So how the hell is it a delay? Yes they are telling you to be patient but there is no such thing as delay, the phone will be available on the 21st from sprint and t-mobile. This phone is launching on all carriers and that is a challenge in itself.

Sprint and T-mobile have confirmed launch on the 21st and it is still a delay I guess.

T-Mobile is launching in very small numbers (29 out of several hundred markets) and delaying the rest until an unknown date. Sprint is going to attempt to have phones for the launch, but is saying it probably won't happen and will be delayed until they can get orders fulfilled.

Its confirmed delays at both carriers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile is launching in very small numbers (29 out of several hundred markets) and delaying the rest until an unknown date.

In very small numbers, huh? Its not just "29 out of several hundred markets" its the LARGEST 29, and those 29 in aggregate dwarf the remaining "several hundred."

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Just wait until Apple starts sueing car companies like Cadillac for using Android in their cars and not Apple os !!!!

From My SGS2ET4G Using Tapatalk

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Just wait until Apple starts sueing car companies like Cadillac for using Android in their cars and not Apple os !!!!

From My SGS2ET4G Using Tapatalk

Car companies don't use Android. (At least not any reputable ones) Their car OSes are either homegrown Linux systems (Cadillac cue) or based on a pre-existing os. (Ford sync, or QNX systems)

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile is launching in very small numbers (29 out of several hundred markets) and delaying the rest until an unknown date. Sprint is going to attempt to have phones for the launch, but is saying it probably won't happen and will be delayed until they can get orders fulfilled.

Its confirmed delays at both carriers.

29 markets include large areas. When verizon hit LTE in our area it was called the sacramento market but my brother has LTE 50 miles away.

A market doesn't mean a specific city it could include 15-20 cities close to each other.

Sprint is already launching the phone and already shipped the first pre-orders. Still I don't call that a delay, they only talked about the 32gb model.

If sprint already shipped the first pre-orders out, how is it delay. They are just warning people of great demand and have patience.

At&t is shipping there pre-orders as I type this, so much for delay.

shatter71

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I am thankful for the early pre-order because without it, I'd be using a Galaxy Nexus right now in order to keep my unlimited data on Verizon. Better to have a Galaxy S3 in the bush than a Galaxy Nexus in the hand I say!

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
29 markets include large areas. When verizon hit LTE in our area it was called the sacramento market but my brother has LTE 50 miles away.

A market doesn't mean a specific city it could include 15-20 cities close to each other.

Sprint is already launching the phone and already shipped the first pre-orders. Still I don't call that a delay, they only talked about the 32gb model.

If sprint already shipped the first pre-orders out, how is it delay. They are just warning people of great demand and have patience.

At&t is shipping there pre-orders as I type this, so much for delay.

Sprint will not have the phone available in stores tomorrow, and has delayed a great number of preorders.

BOTH T-Mobile and Sprint have delayed this phone. Both companies have acknowledged as much. What's so hard to understand about that?

hoovhartid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
With that being said I have come to a mild theory. I feel as if Samsung knew all along they werent shipping all the GS3s.

. Ridiculous theory? I know. Do I believe it? Somewhat. Any thoughts?

You may actually be onto something....
:-\
why?

because at some point....Sprint cut off sales of the 32gb version. When that happened, I assumed Sprint knew how many they were allotted for pre-order on-time delivery.O:)
I remember wondering "why on earth would they cut off pre-orders?" why not just update your website at some-point after your allotted amount to say "you can still place your order, however, at this point your order cannot be guaranteed to be delivered before the 21st"
but whatever...in any case, they stopped for whatever reason. They had to have SOME clue as to a number they could (or couldn't) deliver.

Also, even if there WERE 10 times the amount of demand they originally planned on...they should have still planned on having SOME of them. Where are the ones the HAD planned on? Why not ship the ones you have to the people who ordered first? Something is fishy there as well.

Makes me think this was Samsung over Sprint...but they BOTH get the blame IMO. They work together, that's how it works. I couldn't get the Samsung S3 on Sprint without Samsung or Sprint...they BOTH need to be responsible for this transaction...or lack there of in this case.

In the end, unfortunately, they have left us with only one of two choices.

1) Either they KNEW this was going to happen, which makes them corrupt.

or

2) They had NO IDEA this would happen, which makes them incompetent .

:confused:

i know it sounds harsh, but I have tried and failed to come up with a 3rd option

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Tell urself that. When people are playing with their phones tomorrow I am sure it won't be a delay to them. When there is such a high demand for this phone Nd companies trying to manage their launch is not a delay in my book. If they said no orders ship until next week than that is delay to me.
If it makes you happy so be it. I won't waste my time in this thread.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

hoovhartid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
you make a good point here...

When people are playing with their phones tomorrow I am sure it won't be a delay to them. ....not a delay in my book. If they said no orders ship until next week than that is delay to me.

then you say something kinda stupid :)

I won't waste my time in this thread.

you kind-of just did ;)

i appreciate your response tho :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech