06-24-2012 10:29 PM
62 123
tools
    There is no place for anyone to be resonable on this forum, please leave!
    LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    06-21-2012 02:22 PM
    So who wants to burn an iphone 5 when its release and start a rumor that it catches on fire? seems like alot of blogs will grab the story and run just like whats happening with this one concerning the s3. does no one care about investigative reporting anymore?
    Roboticz likes this.
    06-21-2012 09:31 PM
    So who wants to burn an iphone 5 when its release and start a rumor that it catches on fire? seems like alot of blogs will grab the story and run just like whats happening with this one concerning the s3. does no one care about investigative reporting anymore?
    I agree with you. Look you guys, just because one phone catches on fire in a freak incident doesnt mean every Galaxy S III is going to blow up. Samsung said they will investigate it because these kinds of stories surrounding a new product that is popular don't go unnoticed. So Samsung will conduct their investigation and its going to come down to one of two things or both. The GS3 owner was careless with the phone by using a non Samsung approved charger to charge the phone or the phone had some kind of defect.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    06-21-2012 09:54 PM
    That's fine if it turns out to be false then so be it. If it doesn't then I'm glad we we're made aware of it. Might even had something to do with charging cord for all we know. The fact is you want know if it might be dangerous and could cause serious injury.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central
    06-21-2012 10:25 PM
    That's fine if it turns out to be false then so be it. If it doesn't then I'm glad we we're made aware of it. Might even had something to do with charging cord for all we know. The fact is you want know if it might be dangerous and could cause serious injury.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central
    Lol I know I'm scared to use my gs3
    06-21-2012 10:58 PM
    Wow just finished reading through this thread and people are sure being assholes. Outright accusing and insulting the OP and bashing on the people of the Android community (like the EVO guy). Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...
    monkeyluis likes this.
    06-22-2012 01:50 AM
    I imagine the story goes something like this:
    "So there I am, cleaning my nice new GS3 with a combination of steel wool and kerosene, when all of a sudden without any warning..."
    06-23-2012 06:10 PM
    What makes your post any more intelligent than his? Poking fun at Apple for their litigiousness isn't so bad, is it? Your last 2 posts in this thread have done nothing but reveal the fact that your an Apple fan. Some people don't like Apple, that shouldn't surprise nor upset you.
    I am an apple fan & an android fan. I use both systems. I don't bash either side because I enjoy the both. Going around & bashing one over the other is childish & a waste of good forum space. There was no reason for it, this thread has nothing to do with apple.
    scorpiodsu and Mercury81 like this.
    06-24-2012 05:25 AM
    wouldn't have happened if you had a EVO LTE lol
    06-24-2012 06:44 PM
    So lame you have nothing better to talk about.

Anyway, kinda funny after the android fanboys got all up in arms with heatgate on the iPad, which really wasn't an issue anyway.
    Wait .... So I'm lame ? Or I'm the android fanboy posting on an android forum?
    Either way I smell troll .... Thanks for playing

I thought you said I'm alright spider
    06-24-2012 10:20 PM
    Wait .... So I'm lame ? Or I'm the android fanboy posting on an android forum?
    Either way I smell troll .... Thanks for playing

I thought you said I'm alright spider
    I think the content of a person's posts is a good indication of their intent; your nose knows what it's smelling
    06-24-2012 10:25 PM
    I actually had this happen to me. I bought the very first Ipod Nano back in like 2002-2003? (registered it). Then early this year -- i get an email from Apple explaining the whole exploding battery thing and that they want this nano back while either repairing or replacing it.

I thought it was spam or something and called to confirm and it was legit. A few weeks later, i got the newest Ipod nano shipped to me. Needless to say i was very impressed that they would followup with me nearly 10 years after the fact.
    I actually did the same thing 2 weeks ago that's how I knew about the nano catching fire .... I never registered mine and only found out cause I saw a printout some one put up at work ..... Funny thing is I was still using that old *** nano all the time .... Can't wait for the new one though.
    06-24-2012 10:29 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD