06-23-2012 06:49 AM
97 1234
tools
    Thats a shame man i feel your pain, i really don't see the point of the pre order if they can't keep up their end of the agreement, and i really don't care if its the manufacturer or the carrier, this is just pathetic, they should just say the devic3 will be arriving sometime this year, and ps don't call us cause we're just gonna give u the runaround, thanks alot
    06-21-2012 04:47 PM
    I just called the Best Buy I ordered from (Saratoga, NY), they expect the phone to be available for pick up tomorrow. I preordered a Pebble Blue for ATT on 6/6.

They said there were only 2 ATT SG3 preorders from that store. I'll update tomorrow with any other info I get.
    06-21-2012 05:01 PM
    I preordered White AT&T on June 8th for shipment to my house. As I write this my order says "1 item backordered". :-(
    06-21-2012 06:07 PM
    I am officially PI$$ED!!

Latest update from BB in Aurora, CO and also the one that I believe the most as this came straight from the mouth of the Mobile Manager and we were face to face and he looked like he was just as frustrated as I was (could also have to do with the fact that they are getting sick of all my constant nagging about an update ). Their pre-order phones are going to arrive tomorrow. They have been told from their Sprint rep that they shipped today and will be in-store in the morning. HOWEVER they cannot sell them prior to Sprint announcing an official "release date". Therefore my phone will be sitting in a locked cabinet in the back of the store until Sprint gets their thumb out of their A$$ and tells BB what this arbitrary date is. For what it is worth the manager was telling me that he has heard the rumor of the 29th of June floated out there... *Fumes*

If this is true and my phone sits locked in a cabinet for over a week I will be furious with Sprint. I can understand demand being too great for the available supply, and I can forgive the fact that there were just not enough phones to go around, but to tell me that my phone is simply locked up and not doing anyone any good?!?!?!?!? How does this help Sprint? How can they justify this to their customers? I have been with Sprint for over 10 years, and have never experienced anything like this. I will not be taking my business elsewhere as I use so much data that I am not willing to pay for the competitions plans. I am just so incredibly deflated right now and with no official statement from Sprint or BB I have no idea on what to expect. If it is going to be another weeks wait, Sprint should at least have the decency to tell the BB pre-order customers that they are F***ing them and not leave it up to the BB staff to have to deal with angry nerds like myself.

Sorry for the rambling post, but my wife and friends are sick of hearing me talk about it and I needed to vent somewhere

Maybe tomorrow will bring better news!
    06-21-2012 07:30 PM
    I am officially PI$$ED!!

Latest update from BB in Aurora, CO and also the one that I believe the most as this came straight from the mouth of the Mobile Manager and we were face to face and he looked like he was just as frustrated as I was (could also have to do with the fact that they are getting sick of all my constant nagging about an update ). Their pre-order phones are going to arrive tomorrow. They have been told from their Sprint rep that they shipped today and will be in-store in the morning. HOWEVER they cannot sell them prior to Sprint announcing an official "release date". Therefore my phone will be sitting in a locked cabinet in the back of the store until Sprint gets their thumb out of their A$$ and tells BB what this arbitrary date is. For what it is worth the manager was telling me that he has heard the rumor of the 29th of June floated out there... *Fumes*

If this is true and my phone sits locked in a cabinet for over a week I will be furious with Sprint. I can understand demand being too great for the available supply, and I can forgive the fact that there were just not enough phones to go around, but to tell me that my phone is simply locked up and not doing anyone any good?!?!?!?!? How does this help Sprint? How can they justify this to their customers? I have been with Sprint for over 10 years, and have never experienced anything like this. I will not be taking my business elsewhere as I use so much data that I am not willing to pay for the competitions plans. I am just so incredibly deflated right now and with no official statement from Sprint or BB I have no idea on what to expect. If it is going to be another weeks wait, Sprint should at least have the decency to tell the BB pre-order customers that they are F***ing them and not leave it up to the BB staff to have to deal with angry nerds like myself.

Sorry for the rambling post, but my wife and friends are sick of hearing me talk about it and I needed to vent somewhere

Maybe tomorrow will bring better news!
    Feel for you brother. My wife was pretty patient with me. I ordered from ATT online and got it today.
    Do not know if she would have been so patient otherwise!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    poopie35 likes this.
    06-21-2012 07:33 PM
    Its most likely coming tomorrow, maybe depending on where you live. I went to a bby in pittsburgh, and he is very confident for tomorrow.

leggggooo
    poopie35 likes this.
    06-21-2012 08:12 PM
    I am in Louisville Kentucky and They are telling me that They are not sure of a date yet. I am annoyed!! We should all get a case for our patience!!
    06-21-2012 08:15 PM
    Anyone in Arizona heard anything about em? Called in the morning 2 times 1 person said Maybe tomorrow other one was clueless and I just called now and he said there is no official release date but they have not received their shipment yet.. wtf So annoyed!!!!!!!!
    06-21-2012 08:21 PM
    I hope so as i live in Philadelphia
    06-21-2012 08:21 PM
    Here in Concord, CA.... Best Buy here said that they were delayed and probably won't be in until next week. They assured me they would call and/or email. I think I pre-ordered mine back on the weekend of June 8th or so. There really is no point in stressing. It will happen when it happens. No point in getting our panties in a wad. People need to just chill or take an effing pill.
    06-21-2012 08:22 PM
    I would not care but I bought the Evo LTE on May 24th and want to trade it for the GS3. I only have 30 days so I really need this phone to come in. I'm not sure what my options are if it does not get here by the 24th.
    06-21-2012 08:31 PM
    +1 I'm in the same boat. My best buy in Milpitas ca said they will be in tomorrow for pre orders only. Just above someone said sprint won't be letting anyone sell until they say so but I'm thinking that's for the non pre orders.
    06-21-2012 08:39 PM
    I pre-ordered mine at best buy and I was hopeful and optimistic, I am annoyed and all, but it is beyond me im not going to harrass Best Buy over it..
    06-21-2012 08:44 PM
    I posted this on another posting. I called bb mobile today and the guy that took my order, said he was expecting my white 16gb gs3 on a truck tomorrow! Not sure how much truth is in that, but I hope he is right! I am in Texarkana, TX!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums
    06-21-2012 08:46 PM
    didn't get mine today and they thought I would.... Told me since it's a launch it would come by FedEx.... Maybe tomorrow.... Fort Smith, ar
    06-21-2012 08:52 PM
    I just called Verizon and they said preorders should be delivered no later than 7/7 but most likely earlier, so in other words no one really knows and you can call 10 places and get 10 different answers. Lol.
    06-21-2012 09:01 PM
    Anyone else think that Samsung owes us an explanation on their failure to ship phones? I for one am kind of pissed. If you're not going to give me my phone on the day you said it would be here when I pre-ordered it for extra money, the least you can do is tell me why its not here. I'm disappointed in their customer service.
    06-21-2012 09:05 PM
    How can best buy sell a phone before it's available from the carrier itself?
    I talked to the best buy employee and he told me that because best buy is a third party they are their own entity, if you will, and receive their shipments directly from Samsung... It's not like lets say Verizon ships them Verizon phones and makes them hold onto it until a certain time..
    astoriacub and markhallyo like this.
    06-21-2012 09:37 PM
    Been following this thread for a while, and thought I'd share my experience. I preordered on the 11th, and went to BB today in Folsom CA to see what was going on. The manager of the mobile department told me that the carriers are fulfilling their preorders first, and that it would be at least a week. I really hope he was just BSing me
    06-22-2012 01:08 AM
    hahaha u all are being trolled!! <---- waiting patiently for my VZ order. they say July 10th i wait till then unless someone posts here that vz is shipping to retail stores. cause i dont expect a call from them.
    06-22-2012 07:22 AM
    any word from anywhere?? im feelin pretty good about lunch time here in the 'burgh
    06-22-2012 10:51 AM
    Mine just told me to wait for the email and it's a drop shipment from UPS or FedEx and they usually come around Lunchtime so it could be any minute. They said i'll get the email and to wait for it, I guess it's kinda "get out of here you're annoying us" lol. I just want my phone!! They also said they'd tried to hold it past the 72hrs if I couldn't pick it up in time, but there's no guarantee. Just hoping it comes by noon or 1 at the latest as I have to be on the road by 2 to catch our train.
    06-22-2012 10:59 AM
    Mine just told me to wait for the email and it's a drop shipment from UPS or FedEx and they usually come around Lunchtime so it could be any minute. They said i'll get the email and to wait for it, I guess it's kinda "get out of here you're annoying us" lol. I just want my phone!! They also said they'd tried to hold it past the 72hrs if I couldn't pick it up in time, but there's no guarantee. Just hoping it comes by noon or 1 at the latest as I have to be on the road by 2 to catch our train.
    Keep us updated. I have one I have to pick up from them too so if you have luck, good chance I might have luck
    06-22-2012 11:10 AM
    called corporate and they said when it got closer to the release the demand increased... It can only be tracked if you ordered online and not in the store
    06-22-2012 11:22 AM
    This happened with the European launch of the S III. I don't know whether we should be surprised (since Sammy already had this problem) or pissed off. I think both. By the time we Sprint customers are even able to order the S III (no more orders are being accepted), Sprint's version of the Note will probably be ready for launch. If my phone hadn't become such a piece of crap (with no support from HTC), I'd just wait for the Note.
    06-22-2012 12:21 PM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD