anyone get a ready to pick-up email from best buy???

dswatson83

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I would not care but I bought the Evo LTE on May 24th and want to trade it for the GS3. I only have 30 days so I really need this phone to come in. I'm not sure what my options are if it does not get here by the 24th.

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
+1 I'm in the same boat. My best buy in Milpitas ca said they will be in tomorrow for pre orders only. Just above someone said sprint won't be letting anyone sell until they say so but I'm thinking that's for the non pre orders.

juangie3

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine at best buy and I was hopeful and optimistic, I am annoyed and all, but it is beyond me im not going to harrass Best Buy over it..

ryano3317

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I posted this on another posting. I called bb mobile today and the guy that took my order, said he was expecting my white 16gb gs3 on a truck tomorrow! Not sure how much truth is in that, but I hope he is right! I am in Texarkana, TX!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

BatmanX

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I just called Verizon and they said preorders should be delivered no later than 7/7 but most likely earlier, so in other words no one really knows and you can call 10 places and get 10 different answers. Lol.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else think that Samsung owes us an explanation on their failure to ship phones? I for one am kind of pissed. If you're not going to give me my phone on the day you said it would be here when I pre-ordered it for extra money, the least you can do is tell me why its not here. I'm disappointed in their customer service.

Bsk8r999

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
How can best buy sell a phone before it's available from the carrier itself?

I talked to the best buy employee and he told me that because best buy is a third party they are their own entity, if you will, and receive their shipments directly from Samsung... It's not like lets say Verizon ships them Verizon phones and makes them hold onto it until a certain time..

Delph

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Been following this thread for a while, and thought I'd share my experience. I preordered on the 11th, and went to BB today in Folsom CA to see what was going on. The manager of the mobile department told me that the carriers are fulfilling their preorders first, and that it would be at least a week. I really hope he was just BSing me :D

Last edited:

9ks2k

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
hahaha u all are being trolled!! <---- waiting patiently for my VZ order. they say July 10th i wait till then unless someone posts here that vz is shipping to retail stores. cause i dont expect a call from them.

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine just told me to wait for the email and it's a drop shipment from UPS or FedEx and they usually come around Lunchtime so it could be any minute. They said i'll get the email and to wait for it, I guess it's kinda "get out of here you're annoying us" lol. I just want my phone!! They also said they'd tried to hold it past the 72hrs if I couldn't pick it up in time, but there's no guarantee. Just hoping it comes by noon or 1 at the latest as I have to be on the road by 2 to catch our train.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine just told me to wait for the email and it's a drop shipment from UPS or FedEx and they usually come around Lunchtime so it could be any minute. They said i'll get the email and to wait for it, I guess it's kinda "get out of here you're annoying us" lol. I just want my phone!! They also said they'd tried to hold it past the 72hrs if I couldn't pick it up in time, but there's no guarantee. Just hoping it comes by noon or 1 at the latest as I have to be on the road by 2 to catch our train.

Keep us updated. I have one I have to pick up from them too so if you have luck, good chance I might have luck ;)

Csiaprincess

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
called corporate and they said when it got closer to the release the demand increased... It can only be tracked if you ordered online and not in the store

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This happened with the European launch of the S III. I don't know whether we should be surprised (since Sammy already had this problem) or pissed off. I think both. By the time we Sprint customers are even able to order the S III (no more orders are being accepted), Sprint's version of the Note will probably be ready for launch. If my phone hadn't become such a piece of crap (with no support from HTC), I'd just wait for the Note.

dafoot2

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Just got a call from Best buy that my Pebble Blue 16gb is ready for pickup.....Im in outer burbs of Chicago....YESSSSSSSSSSS

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam