SwiftKey 3 on sale for 1.99

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Is there a difference between the free and paid app? I've already been using the beta.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought it today. It works so much better than the touchwiz version IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Swiftkey on my X since Amazon had it for free. I can't wait to move it over to my S3 when it arrives.

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey 3 is one of the best keyboards out there.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQT-o8ch0o&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Last edited:

9ks2k

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
if u have the original swiftkey paid is it updated to version 3? I have used swift key and it is pretty damn smart with predictions since it learns from u.

livendive

May 3, 2012
Visit site
If I buy it today with my Droid2, will I be able to install it on my S3 in a week or two (Verizon) without paying again?

Sent from my DROID2 using Android Central Forums

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
This is the first I've heard of SwiftKey 3. I currently use the keyboard on my droid and and anxiously awaiting my SG3. Why do you recommend SwiftKey3 over the stock keyboard? Just wondering if I should purchase now.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have always used Swype but I will give this one a shot. Downloading the free version now to be certain I like it.

Last edited:

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
This is the first I've heard of SwiftKey 3. I currently use the keyboard on my droid and and anxiously awaiting my SG3. Why do you recommend SwiftKey3 over the stock keyboard? Just wondering if I should purchase now.
Over time word predictability with Swiftkey is incredible. If you give it permission to analyze your SMS, email, etc. it actually becomes smarter than you can imagine. I am not looking forward to installing it on my new S3 (whenever it decides to show up from VZ) and re-starting training Swiftkey but that's something I can deal with... :)

Reactions: DianeR

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I have always used Swype but I will give this one a shot. Downloading the free version now to be certain I like it.

I used to use swype. But the biggest problem was that they tied it into the OS. So you could only update when there was an OS update. Too many little bugs that updates could have fixed if it were an app you could download from the market.

I switched to SwiftKey and haven't looked back.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be sent from my S3) using AC Forums App

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I used to use swype. But the biggest problem was that they tied it into the OS. So you could only update when there was an OS update. Too many little bugs that updates could have fixed if it were an app you could download from the market.

I switched to SwiftKey and haven't looked back.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be sent from my S3) using AC Forums App

The new Swype is awesome. I did the exact opposite.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, hope the sale continues for at least a day or two longer, sounds like something I should pick up, but until my S3 arrives, no way to do it! Don't think I can purchase it using my BlackBerry 9800. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463