08-28-2012 04:28 PM
100 1234
tools
    The product description on the clear one warns that (a) it was made for the white gs3 and would look "different" on the blue. Anyone have pics of the blue on with the clear case?

(B) that it might collect colour from inside your pockets because of the anti-yellowing coating on it. Anyone know how big of a problem this is?
    06-26-2012 01:19 PM
    Received my clear Diztronic TPU case today in anticipation for my Verizon white GS III...If you can see in the pics, it has the shiny gloss ring on the front, yet the sides and back have a frost clear coating. Maybe it will go perfect with the white model that it is designed for. I was hoping for a clear all over case minus the frost effect. Still these cases fit the best on every phone Ive had including the Galaxy Nexus that has 1 of these still snug fit after 7 months.
    06-26-2012 03:27 PM
    Ok pal now that the jokes are aside ....

This is my absolute hands down opinion on cases.

As we all remember black berry rubber cases ... They stretched out... Didn't protect really from a fall and stuck to your pocket ...

Then a new kind of rubber case came out and it was resin " tpu" ... This kind of case in my opinion is the best and tested thin protection for your phone.

Now your question .... YES there is a difference

I have had cheap ones that had holes that did not line up, some were thin in material and didn't have a good "bounce ". Some have to much wrap over the sides to the screen , some don't have enough.

I looked at the case you mentioned and I think its really cool and looks to have what you want in a protective case ... Only thing I saw was that the rocker was cut out and not covered over with a flexible thinner piece. That can either matter or not matter to you .... Depends on your line of work.

I have had the no name diamond print back tpu case that VZW sold on my Dinc for 2 years now .... The phone looks out of the box new and I have never had a screen protector on it. The phone was dropped kicked and in the elements. I don't go out of my way beat my phone up ... But I am not super anal either.

I hope I got some good info out with out being to long winded.

Seacrest out
    I actually have that same case for my Incredible as well. How would you compare that to this particular one?
    06-26-2012 10:00 PM
    I have to say I'm absolutely in love with their customer service. After ordering last night I decided I wanted two clear cases instead of one matte black and one clear so I tried to cancel the order through amazon. They emailed me twice the next morning to confirm the changes to my order and present me with options and that it would be shipping that same day.

Man its gonna be rough having these cases ready and waiting for phones.
    Same here! Ordered case but changed mind about the color. Got multiple emails the next day and now I have 2 cases with different colors, just as I wanted. Invisaphone here too........
    06-26-2012 10:18 PM
    I actually have that same case for my Incredible as well. How would you compare that to this particular one?
    I have no hands on experience with this diztronic case ..... From what I see and read it seams to be of same quality.
    I am gonna get one though, cause its only $10 and VZW is $20 and the one they offered at pre sale had no info or reviews and I thinly that it was $20.
    This case is getting great reviews .
    06-27-2012 06:14 AM
    I have no hands on experience with this diztronic case ..... From what I see and read it seams to be of same quality.
    I am gonna get one though, cause its only $10 and VZW is $20 and the one they offered at pre sale had no info or reviews and I thinly that it was $20.
    This case is getting great reviews .
    Yup, same here! I have no first hand experience with this case and am solely going by the reviews our members here have given. AND its ONLY $10 so it won't hurt me if I don't like it. If the case isn't good, I'm going to be giving HELL to our members who have advocated and pushed this case!!!!!! lol
    06-27-2012 09:12 AM
    Yup, same here! I have no first hand experience with this case and am solely going by the reviews our members here have given. AND its ONLY $10 so it won't hurt me if I don't like it. If the case isn't good, I'm going to be giving HELL to our members who have advocated and pushed this case!!!!!! lol
    I'll join the party too then!

I really do wish that their clear was actually clear. Looking at the pics above, thats more white than actual clear (and will probably look weird on pebble blue)
    06-27-2012 10:54 PM
    Ordered the clear to use with the pebble blue phone. I hope it works out...otherwise, well, it was only $10.
    06-28-2012 12:26 AM
    EWater, could you post some pics of it when you get it? I'm getting pebble blue too and it looks a lot harder to find really good cases for it.
    07-02-2012 11:47 AM
    I'll join the party too then!

I really do wish that their clear was actually clear. Looking at the pics above, thats more white than actual clear (and will probably look weird on pebble blue)
    Thats what I want to know!! I want someone to post a pic with the pebble blue and a clear case so we can see what it looks like. I would like to highlight the phones color since its nice and unique. I'm hoping the clear case hightlights the color with a matte look to it. If it doesn't than I don't want it, lol!
    07-03-2012 02:52 PM
    I asked the guys at Diztronic about that clear matte case - they will not be making a glossy clear case for the SGSIII.

I don't think that a glossy clear would be good, really - it would look great at first, but it would highlight every little scratch on the case backing and really look like crap after a while.
    07-03-2012 03:23 PM
    Just ordered the Matte Black also. Had this case on my SII and loved it. Adds very little bulk and gives the phone a much better grip.
    07-03-2012 04:27 PM
    Just put mine in a matte black Diz case. Love it. Great feel and really didnt add much size to the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    07-03-2012 04:30 PM
    Just ordered the Matte Black also. Had this case on my SII and loved it. Adds very little bulk and gives the phone a much better grip.
    How do you think this case will do with accidental drops/falls?? Do you think its adequate protection for accidents??
    07-03-2012 04:31 PM
    Ordered mine yesterday (the clear matte). Can't wait for this to arrive...hurry, hurry, hurry!!!!
    07-03-2012 06:21 PM
    Ordered mine yesterday (the clear matte). Can't wait for this to arrive...hurry, hurry, hurry!!!!
    Ditto, just ordered. Cheers!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    07-03-2012 09:01 PM
    Can't say anything about the quality, but can definitely give a thumbs up for their support. Had a shipping issue that was completely my fault and they were very accomidating! Should have a couple in a few days.
    07-03-2012 09:53 PM
    Just received mine today Matte clear case for my white phone. The case itself is very high quality and nice to touch and hold.

My only issue is that the charging cable will not go into the port all the way because the holes on the case are just ever so slightly misaligned. Nothing to worry about at all however still an awesome case for the money.
    07-03-2012 11:33 PM
    Just received mine today Matte clear case for my white phone. The case itself is very high quality and nice to touch and hold.

My only issue is that the charging cable will not go into the port all the way because the holes on the case are just ever so slightly misaligned. Nothing to worry about at all however still an awesome case for the money.
    Anyone else experience this? Mines come Thursday
    07-03-2012 11:46 PM
    Anyone else experience this? Mines come Thursday
    The case is perfect. I got the matte black and all the holes line up perfectly. I've used the charger and headphone jacks with no problem.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    wowpaw likes this.
    07-04-2012 12:25 AM
    The case is perfect. I got the matte black and all the holes line up perfectly. I've used the charger and headphone jacks with no problem.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Glad to hear since I bought the matte black AND the clear one.
    07-04-2012 12:33 AM
    Here's a few images that I just took. One shows the misaligned holes I mentioned in my post above and the second shows the charging cable that I now see doesn't fit (it is still able to charge) Maybe I have a different cable than others?

As you can see the holes are slightly off and the end of the charging cable itself does not quite fit through the cutout.
    07-04-2012 06:44 AM
    After speaking with another member of the forums it looks as if I have received a defective mold. I will be contacting diztronic through amazons website to see if they can send a replacement. I will keep this updated to let you know how they handle it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    07-04-2012 05:31 PM
    After speaking with another member of the forums it looks as if I have received a defective mold. I will be contacting diztronic through amazons website to see if they can send a replacement. I will keep this updated to let you know how they handle it.

Can't you simply return it to Amazon and re-order another one? It would probably be faster and Amazon will cover the return shipping as it's a defect.
    07-04-2012 05:37 PM
    Can't you simply return it to Amazon and re-order another one? It would probably be faster and Amazon will cover the return shipping as it's a defect.
    I was going too but I've already used the screen protector and want to have some protection while I wait for a new one. Hopefully they will just send me a new one.

07-04-2012 09:48 PM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD