Diztronic TPU cases finally out for S3

Aatrek

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I asked the guys at Diztronic about that clear matte case - they will not be making a glossy clear case for the SGSIII.

I don't think that a glossy clear would be good, really - it would look great at first, but it would highlight every little scratch on the case backing and really look like crap after a while.

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered the Matte Black also. Had this case on my SII and loved it. Adds very little bulk and gives the phone a much better grip.

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just put mine in a matte black Diz case. Love it. Great feel and really didnt add much size to the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered the Matte Black also. Had this case on my SII and loved it. Adds very little bulk and gives the phone a much better grip.

How do you think this case will do with accidental drops/falls?? Do you think its adequate protection for accidents??

fotd

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Can't say anything about the quality, but can definitely give a thumbs up for their support. Had a shipping issue that was completely my fault and they were very accomidating! Should have a couple in a few days.

Wakefulpanda

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Just received mine today Matte clear case for my white phone. The case itself is very high quality and nice to touch and hold.

My only issue is that the charging cable will not go into the port all the way because the holes on the case are just ever so slightly misaligned. Nothing to worry about at all however still an awesome case for the money.

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Just received mine today Matte clear case for my white phone. The case itself is very high quality and nice to touch and hold.

My only issue is that the charging cable will not go into the port all the way because the holes on the case are just ever so slightly misaligned. Nothing to worry about at all however still an awesome case for the money.

Anyone else experience this? Mines come Thursday

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
The case is perfect. I got the matte black and all the holes line up perfectly. I've used the charger and headphone jacks with no problem.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Glad to hear since I bought the matte black AND the clear one.

Wakefulpanda

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Here's a few images that I just took. One shows the misaligned holes I mentioned in my post above and the second shows the charging cable that I now see doesn't fit (it is still able to charge) Maybe I have a different cable than others?

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic5.jpg

As you can see the holes are slightly off and the end of the charging cable itself does not quite fit through the cutout.

Last edited:

Wakefulpanda

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
After speaking with another member of the forums it looks as if I have received a defective mold. I will be contacting diztronic through amazons website to see if they can send a replacement. I will keep this updated to let you know how they handle it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
After speaking with another member of the forums it looks as if I have received a defective mold. I will be contacting diztronic through amazons website to see if they can send a replacement. I will keep this updated to let you know how they handle it.

Can't you simply return it to Amazon and re-order another one? It would probably be faster and Amazon will cover the return shipping as it's a defect.

Wakefulpanda

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Can't you simply return it to Amazon and re-order another one? It would probably be faster and Amazon will cover the return shipping as it's a defect.

I was going too but I've already used the screen protector and want to have some protection while I wait for a new one. Hopefully they will just send me a new one.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine is slightly off center as well but I'm not stressing it. Will be eventually getting a more protective case since I think this Diztronic case wont protect the phone from hard impacts.

Wakefulpanda

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine is slightly off center as well but I'm not stressing it. Will be eventually getting a more protective case since I think this Diztronic case wont protect the phone from hard impacts.

Does your charger fit through the cutout on the bottom?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to share that as of today the TPU cases are available to order on Amazon. I have purchased Diztronic TPU cases for all my phones since they were recommended to me about 5 years ago on a forum. I frequently drop my phones and have yet to have any problems with breakage.

I got the email from the company today that the cases are available in all the colors! Just thought I would share since I know many of you use this awesome case. I have it on my GNex right now.

Samsung Galaxy S III : DIZTRONIC.COM, - TPU Cases for Android Phones

Katherine
(oh and no, I don't work for the company or anything, just love their products)

I'm still waiting on the otterbox defender series but atleast I known there are decent alternatives

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Glad I didn't order this case although it is now 2 weeks and I have no case at all. Not one scratch though :)