08-28-2012 04:28 PM
100 123 ...
tools
    Just wanted to share that as of today the TPU cases are available to order on Amazon. I have purchased Diztronic TPU cases for all my phones since they were recommended to me about 5 years ago on a forum. I frequently drop my phones and have yet to have any problems with breakage.

I got the email from the company today that the cases are available in all the colors! Just thought I would share since I know many of you use this awesome case. I have it on my GNex right now.

Samsung Galaxy S III : DIZTRONIC.COM, - TPU Cases for Android Phones

Katherine
    (oh and no, I don't work for the company or anything, just love their products)
    06-22-2012 05:29 PM
    I love their cases. Thanks for posting.
    06-22-2012 05:37 PM
    Awesome, thanks for posting! I just checked last night, but they hadn't updated it yet.

Just ordered a matte black and a matte white!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums
    06-22-2012 06:08 PM
    Great cases. Waiting for some pics to crop up to see how those look with the blue and then ordering.
    06-22-2012 06:22 PM
    Thanks, heard alot about this case. I shall be ordering it.
    06-22-2012 06:23 PM
    Looks like a real good find

Few questions if you don't mind

1. If looking at the face of the phone, does the case extend slightly above the edge of the screen ( so that if the phone is laid on its face the screen will not touch the surface )?
    2. Does the matte color stick at all if put into pants pocket or is the matte still smooth enough to glide with no problem?
    Thanks
    06-22-2012 06:24 PM
    These are exactly the type of cases I was looking for, especially the clear one.

I've got the same questions as NIKSTORM, does it extend past the screen and is the matte smooth?
    06-22-2012 07:06 PM
    These are exactly the type of cases I was looking for, especially the clear one.

I've got the same questions as NIKSTORM, does it extend past the screen and is the matte smooth?
    Hey!!! hey !!! I'm asking the questions here .
    Splange likes this.
    06-22-2012 07:10 PM
    1. If looking at the face of the phone, does the case extend slightly above the edge of the screen ( so that if the phone is laid on its face the screen will not touch the surface )?
    Slip your Galaxy S III into this custom fit Matte Back Clear TPU Case by Diztronic and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Flexible, yet stronger and more durable than silicone, TPU offers excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance while maintaining a thin form factor. The raised wrap-around edges make for a "lay-on-the-table" design that helps protect the glass screen from damage. Easy to install and remove, and definitely affordable--why not build a changeable wardrobe for your phone? Available in High Gloss Black, Matte Back Black, Matte Back Clear, Pink GlitterFlex and Clear GlitterFlex by Diztronic

Source: Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Clear Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    06-22-2012 07:14 PM
    Slip your Galaxy S III into this custom fit Matte Back Clear TPU Case by Diztronic and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Flexible, yet stronger and more durable than silicone, TPU offers excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance while maintaining a thin form factor. The raised wrap-around edges make for a "lay-on-the-table" design that helps protect the glass screen from damage. Easy to install and remove, and definitely affordable--why not build a changeable wardrobe for your phone? Available in High Gloss Black, Matte Back Black, Matte Back Clear, Pink GlitterFlex and Clear GlitterFlex by Diztronic

Source: Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Clear Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Good looking out .... I read that as well, I just like a little personal touch on a review if possible.

I think I will give one a try at this price point
    06-22-2012 07:20 PM
    Seemed like it took them forever!

I bought another TPU that covers the buttons but it is nowhere near as nice nor protective as the Diz. I will however use it at the beach or when out shooting wildlife images as it does cover the buttons whereas the Diz doesn't.

Ordered this afternoon.
    06-22-2012 08:34 PM
    This is the case i shall be ordering! Thanks OP!
    06-22-2012 09:00 PM
    I ordered 2 (The black and the clear). This makes 4 cases. I'm probably not even done yet.
    06-22-2012 11:24 PM
    I ordered 2 (The black and the clear). This makes 4 cases. I'm probably not even done yet.
    Ha! I think I'm about to do the same.
    TechNut79 likes this.
    06-23-2012 12:12 AM
    Is it unanimous that this is basically the best TPU around? And which one do you think will look best with Pebble Blue? As feminine as it may seem, I think the clear glitter on top the pebble blues hyper glazed back will look pretty sexy. Actually giving it a "Galaxy" type look. What do you think? Other than that I'm pretty much set on the high gloss black one. Glossyness makes a phone more sexy
    06-23-2012 02:39 AM
    Well, I dunno about unanimous since people have different needs but to me it's the best case for 1) protection, 2) a bit of a "rubbery" feel so that it doesn't go flying out of my hand, 3) lightweight and not bulky housing.

YES, the case does extend beyond the edges so if you drop your phone on any edge, it will have rubber around it to protect it. That's one of the things I love about it. It extends around the screen ever so slightly so it also keeps screen protectors from lifting up around the edges. Also a plus.

Forgot to add that the cutouts of the various buttons/cameras is very precise.

I have had it for my Droid X, Bionic, GNex and now the S3.

Getting the clear glitter one for my blue S3. I have always had black so I am excited to change things up a bit.

Katherine
    06-23-2012 01:48 PM
    The clear one looks interesting, wish it didn't have the glitter on it, probably makes it more of a girl one
    06-23-2012 01:58 PM
    The clear one looks interesting, wish it didn't have the glitter on it, probably makes it more of a girl one
    They have a clear one without the glitter.

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Clear Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    HolyBuckeye likes this.
    06-23-2012 02:04 PM
    thanks, for some reason I wasn't reading it right and thought it was just a white case at first
    06-23-2012 03:22 PM
    Is it unanimous that this is basically the best TPU around? And which one do you think will look best with Pebble Blue? As feminine as it may seem, I think the clear glitter on top the pebble blues hyper glazed back will look pretty sexy. Actually giving it a "Galaxy" type look. What do you think? Other than that I'm pretty much set on the high gloss black one. Glossyness makes a phone more sexy
    They have a promotion going on where buy 2 cases and get 10% off the total or buy 3 and get 15% off total.

Just got two cases (clear and matte black) today.

EDIT: Got them for $20.82 and they shipped an hour later.
    TechNut79 likes this.
    06-23-2012 05:06 PM
    They have a promotion going on where buy 2 cases and get 10% off the total or buy 3 and get 15% off total.

Just got two cases (clear and matte black) today.

EDIT: Got them for $20.82 and they shipped an hour later.
    Didn't see the promo, but got the same for 22.80. Tnx OP
    06-23-2012 08:35 PM
    Is the screen cover that comes with it worth anything? Or am I still buying a SGP or Rearth?

I'm surprised people are differentiating between the "quality" of these cases. I was looking at the clear/gray "Androdified" Cruiserlite. Is this one really that much better?
    06-23-2012 10:27 PM
    Is the screen cover that comes with it worth anything? Or am I still buying a SGP or Rearth?

I'm surprised people are differentiating between the "quality" of these cases. I was looking at the clear/gray "Androdified" Cruiserlite. Is this one really that much better?
    Well Vic as my good friend Hue Honey always says " you get what you pay for, or you get the f*** out ! "
    I hope that was some help in making your decision.
    BostonBeats88 likes this.
    06-23-2012 10:59 PM

Ok pal now that the jokes are aside ....

This is my absolute hands down opinion on cases.

As we all remember black berry rubber cases ... They stretched out... Didn't protect really from a fall and stuck to your pocket ...

Then a new kind of rubber case came out and it was resin " tpu" ... This kind of case in my opinion is the best and tested thin protection for your phone.

Now your question .... YES there is a difference

I have had cheap ones that had holes that did not line up, some were thin in material and didn't have a good "bounce ". Some have to much wrap over the sides to the screen , some don't have enough.

I looked at the case you mentioned and I think its really cool and looks to have what you want in a protective case ... Only thing I saw was that the rocker was cut out and not covered over with a flexible thinner piece. That can either matter or not matter to you .... Depends on your line of work.

I have had the no name diamond print back tpu case that VZW sold on my Dinc for 2 years now .... The phone looks out of the box new and I have never had a screen protector on it. The phone was dropped kicked and in the elements. I don't go out of my way beat my phone up ... But I am not super anal either.

I hope I got some good info out with out being to long winded.

Seacrest out
    06-23-2012 11:26 PM
    Ok pal now that the jokes are aside ....

This is my absolute hands down opinion on cases.

As we all remember black berry rubber cases ... They stretched out... Didn't protect really from a fall and stuck to your pocket ...

Then a new kind of rubber case came out and it was resin " tpu" ... This kind of case in my opinion is the best and tested thin protection for your phone.

Now your question .... YES there is a difference

I have had cheap ones that had holes that did not line up, some were thin in material and didn't have a good "bounce ". Some have to much wrap over the sides to the screen , some don't have enough.

I looked at the case you mentioned and I think its really cool and looks to have what you want in a protective case ... Only thing I saw was that the rocker was cut out and not covered over with a flexible thinner piece. That can either matter or not matter to you .... Depends on your line of work.

I have had the no name diamond print back tpu case that VZW sold on my Dinc for 2 years now .... The phone looks out of the box new and I have never had a screen protector on it. The phone was dropped kicked and in the elements. I don't go out of my way beat my phone up ... But I am not super anal either.

I hope I got some good info out with out being to long winded.

Seacrest out
    So Nik, which case do you like? lol! Why do you Long Island guys like to make things complicated!?!?
    06-24-2012 08:28 PM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD