06-26-2012 04:24 AM
36 12
tools
    I chose blue because white phones are ugly to me. I don't care what phone it is, I just cannot picture whipping out a big arse white phone. That's just me.
    Ditto. In the same class as a dude driving a Geo Metro back in the day.
    06-23-2012 08:12 AM
    I'm sort of leaning towards the blue, I've had a white blackberry bold 9700 and had a black iPhone 4 which was later changed to white. I like blue in all but with a metallic look but a plastic feel it makes the phone seem cheap, but the white one looks like every other phone on the market, people won't be able to differ from my Samsung with say a white blackberry torch or white iPhone
    06-23-2012 07:24 PM
    I got a blue one, I would go with blue as well if I were you, in real life it doesn't look cheap, it looks pretty cool and quite different.

Some of the online pics make it look cheap but in real life you notice the quality of the device and it looks really good.

Okay basically the phone comes out for me on June 27th. I saw two dummie phones at a Bestbuy and I'm not sure which colour to get. I know I'm going to get a lot of responses such as "get whichever you like more" but that doesn't help at all.

I like the blue one, especially since I can put an invisible shield on it and not have to worry about the shield turning blue from my jeans since my device is already blue. But to me it seems like the blue one can look cheap sometimes.

The white one looks good too but if I put a zagg screen shield it will turn blue. But most people have a lot of white devices so my brand new phone won't stand out.

Help me decide which phone colour to choose! I know this sounds really stupid but I can't decide at all.
    06-23-2012 10:23 PM
    I got a white one as that's all they had, with a black case it looks good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5 likes this.
    06-23-2012 10:26 PM
    Do you guys mind adding pictures of the blue and white? I always see videos or pictures on websites and the white one looks super white or almost silver and the blue always looks like it's purple, light blue or dark blue. Adding pictures would help a lot
    06-24-2012 01:37 AM
    Also, check this out it may be of interest to someone

cnn . cn/shop/samsung-i9300-galaxy-black-battery-cover-with-gunmetal-metal-insert-p-15873.html

The replacement titanium silver battery cover would look awesome on a blue GS3

I think I'm going to order one

PS mods, if i'm not allowed to post a link please delete it

Thanks
    06-24-2012 04:23 PM
    How come I can't access the site? I removed all the spaces.

Blaaah there seems to be so many different versions of the blue, I don't know which is the real one
    06-24-2012 11:46 PM
    cnn.cn/shop/samsung-i9300-galaxy-black-battery-cover-with-gunmetal-metal-insert-p-15873.html
    06-25-2012 03:57 PM
    I dont know about yall but when people say they dont want their screen protector to turn blue I find it weird. I usually blame the jeans. So dont change your mind on the phone color you want because of blue dye in your jeans. Try to change jeans and not wear jeans that rub off.lol. And I think white is sexier, classier, and less cheap looking. Even though Im getting blue
    What I really want to know is how is a white phone going to turn blue from your jeans? Look at the inside of your pockets, I'm willing to bet they aren't blue. If they are then quit buying $5 jeans. Seriously, whose jeans don't have white pockets? Some may have letters on them or whatever but there is no way your jean pockets are blue so what the heck are you so worried about?
    06-25-2012 05:45 PM
    It may sound kind of gross but it turns blue from the perspiration from my legs on hot days. I'm not wearing cheap jeans, trust me (;
    06-26-2012 03:08 AM
    What I really want to know is how is a white phone going to turn blue from your jeans? Look at the inside of your pockets, I'm willing to bet they aren't blue. If they are then quit buying $5 jeans. Seriously, whose jeans don't have white pockets? Some may have letters on them or whatever but there is no way your jean pockets are blue so what the heck are you so worried about?
    I think it turned blue from putting the phone in their back pocket.
    06-26-2012 04:24 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD