07-04-2012 03:39 PM
39 12
tools
    I have been a faithful Seidio fan but the Commuter looks nice. I may have to give it a go.
    06-26-2012 06:57 AM
    I have been a faithful Seidio fan but the Commuter looks nice. I may have to give it a go.
    Does the commuter come with a holster like the defender does?
    06-26-2012 07:33 AM
    Does the commuter come with a holster like the defender does?
    No the defender does...

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central
    06-26-2012 07:36 AM
    Would people who have either their Seidio or Otterbox cases please post pictures so we can start evaluating these 2 premium cases for the SGS3! Thank you!
    07-03-2012 11:58 AM
    I had a seidio surface on my epic which was very nice. But I really like the 2-layers of the otterbox commuter and that the corners are the silicone. I'd love to see some high quality pictures of each in action.
    07-03-2012 12:45 PM
    I just ordered (last night) the Seidio Surface in Garnet Red for my white S3. I should arrive by Friday. I like the sleek, thin feel and once I get it I will post some pictures.
    07-03-2012 07:10 PM
    Both companies have good cases. But I will say this about Otter Box, they have the best costumer service. If you ever have a problem with your case, they will send you a new no questions asked. I don't know if Seidio is like that or not. I do like the kickstand cases from Seidio. I might have to pick up one from both. But I will be getting mine from Mobile City. That's where I picked up my extra oem battery for my GS3.
    07-03-2012 09:18 PM
    man i really wish i could keep this thing naked, but im a contractor and even in my pocket its going to take some wear and tear, i would go with the defender, but id like to balance bulk and protection, plus i think the commuter with the rubber inside will be less sticky.

i was thinking of maybe trying my hand at maybe using duracoat to paint the outer case part, maybe like a digital camo or something, or maybe just OD green on black to match my AR.
    07-03-2012 09:25 PM
    man i really wish i could keep this thing naked, but im a contractor and even in my pocket its going to take some wear and tear, i would go with the defender, but id like to balance bulk and protection, plus i think the commuter with the rubber inside will be less sticky.

i was thinking of maybe trying my hand at maybe using duracoat to paint the outer case part, maybe like a digital camo or something, or maybe just OD green on black to match my AR.
    If you do, we want pics...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    07-04-2012 01:07 AM
    Has ANYONE received their OB Commuter case yet or any Seidio case??? I haven't seen any first hand pics whatsoever anywhere around here!!! Are they on hold or something?!?!?!
    07-04-2012 01:11 PM
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-g...07-case-2.html

Post 44 shows some pictures of my Seidio surface case with holster.
    07-04-2012 02:53 PM
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-g...07-case-2.html

Post 44 shows some pictures of my Seidio surface case with holster.
    How would you describe the inside of the case? Is it lined with some soft material or just hard plastic?
    07-04-2012 03:01 PM
    How would you describe the inside of the case? Is it lined with some soft material or just hard plastic?
    The inside of the case is lined in felt type material. It slides on and off nicely. It does lock pretty securely and can be difficult to get off until you get the hang of it. The holster is lined in the same material.
    07-04-2012 03:07 PM
    The same thread topic on xda says the commuter makes the buttons almost impossible to push. Looks like the seidio might be a better bet for me since it looks like you have cutouts rather than new buttons built into the case.

Sent from my SPH-L710
    07-04-2012 03:39 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD