I have heard a lot of opinions about the camera quality on the gs3, Im preordered with verizon. Anyway I found a good site to compare it against other phones and even some dslrs. To me it looks better than some 10 and 12mp cameras. There is video comparison also.

Photo Compare Tool - GSMArena.com
    rage151 likes this.
    06-24-2012 08:47 PM
    Wow, thanks for the link.
    06-24-2012 08:56 PM
    I have the AT&T version and the camera isn't all that great to me, it takes good (notice i didn't say great) pictures outside, but inside its not so nice......

My husband has the HTC ONE X, while i don't like that phone, its camera quality is much better than the SG3
    06-24-2012 09:25 PM
    I have heard a lot of opinions about the camera quality on the gs3, Im preordered with verizon. Anyway I found a good site to compare it against other phones and even some dslrs. To me it looks better than some 10 and 12mp cameras. There is video comparison also.

Photo Compare Tool - GSMArena.com
    That is an awesome link! Thank you!!
    06-24-2012 09:59 PM
    Yeah I thought so too
    06-24-2012 10:08 PM
    This same site also has one of the best reviews I have seen. They measure speaker volume, have very good sample pics and vid, very good for all of us still waiting lol.
    06-24-2012 11:27 PM
    I have the AT&T version and the camera isn't all that great to me, it takes good (notice i didn't say great) pictures outside, but inside its not so nice......

My husband has the HTC ONE X, while i don't like that phone, its camera quality is much better than the SG3
    While I don't have either phones, every review on the web states the opposite.
    06-24-2012 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD