any headset in the box?

Illmusiq

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey, just wondering if any of the s3s were coming with headsets in the box, and if they are, how's the quality? Are they the ones that go in the ear canal or the ones that sit on the outside of the ear canal? Appreciate any help.

sburggsx

May 22, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T one comes with a headset. It's an in the ear type with multiple rubber things. So far the quality is acceptable. For me its a big change from the outside the ear canal ones I have from one of my work BBs so I can't really decide how to rate it.

Reactions: Illmusiq

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey, just wondering if any of the s3s were coming with headsets in the box, and if they are, how's the quality? Are they the ones that go in the ear canal or the ones that sit on the outside of the ear canal? Appreciate any help.

This is probably the only reason I watch very select unboxing videos. In most cases they are boring and provide useless information, but in order to know what to expect in the box when you pick up your phone the unboxing videos do come in handy.

I would advise you to find an unboxing video on You Tube for the GS3 variant you plan to purchase. The reviewer will show everything that comes inside the box, and what you can/should expect when you pick up yours.