I'll be replacing my BlackBerry 9800 soon and need a "case" to protect my SIII - figured I better get on it after reading the "I dropped my SIII" thread!

Anyways, I have LOVED the "leather pouch" I use for my BlackBerry and would really like something similar to replace it. I hate cases - I like my phone "naked" when I use it...but it needs something to protect it in my pockets etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Black...cUvbUpU1893099

The key things here are no clip and it's important to be able to see the LED when it's in the pouch...

I've seen a few nice looking ones but nothing that doesn't cover the LED...which seems kind of dumb! Thanks for any help!
    06-27-2012 10:27 AM
    To be honest, I haven't bought a case yet do I've been putting It in a sock lol. Could use one of those leather pouches as well

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    06-27-2012 11:02 AM
    06-27-2012 11:03 AM
    I'm not sure this will show the LED's or not:

Samsung Galaxy S3 Crumena Leather Pouch Series
    06-27-2012 11:05 AM

Looks like both of those cover the LED? Otherwise that's what I'm looking for. Funny they make sure to leave the speaker and headset port open but ignore the LED!
    06-27-2012 11:13 AM

I ordered and received this case already (still waiting for the phone!) I will say it is a nice case. But I do think the only cutout is for the speaker.
    06-27-2012 11:17 AM
    Looks like both of those cover the LED? Otherwise that's what I'm looking for. Funny they make sure to leave the speaker and headset port open but ignore the LED!
    I am sure a good Leathersmith would be able to punch a hole for the LED light.
    06-27-2012 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD