AT&T Galaxy S III vs GSM GNex Battery Life

abprice5

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Can someone that has both comment on how the battery life compares. I have the S III and can barley make it until 10pm. Would loved to know how the two phone compare in battery life.

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have the GNEX and the battery has always been an issue. It isn't the phone that's the problem, it's LTE.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the GNEX and the battery has always been an issue. It isn't the phone that's the problem, it's LTE.

so you have a poor battery life on GSM GNex? which one lasts longer? the G3 or the GNEX?

Last edited:

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
It depends
If you constantly use lte and wifi the battery will drain quickly and its all because of your huge HD screen
If you check your battery usage screen always uses nearly 50-60%

jamisont

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
gsmarena_002.jpg

gsmarena_002.jpg

32nm microprocessing is more energy efficient than 45nm, also HKMG reduces current leakage alot compare to PolysiOn. (like 1/100)

Eaglemaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Are we really having this discussion? It's not even close. And to the OP, dude, you can make it to 10pm!! That's an accomplishment with LTE and a 4.8 HD screen. What else do you want?

fotd

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Are we really having this discussion? It's not even close. And to the OP, dude, you can make it to 10pm!! That's an accomplishment with LTE and a 4.8 HD screen. What else do you want?

I could barely make it to 10AM when i first got my thunderbolt.