Belkin bumper + oakley microfiber bag = winner!

since i'm really digging the way gs III looks, it's a shame to cover it all up. so i got the belkin bumper, and store the phone in a oakley microfiber bag. not only it protects the phone from scratches inside my pocket, i can use the bag to clean the screen
    06-28-2012 07:24 AM
    Whatever works for you......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    06-28-2012 07:32 AM
    "It's a shame to cover it up", "I store the phone in a oakley microfiber bag"

Does anyone else look at this say, huh?
    06-28-2012 08:48 AM

I believe he means cover it up while it's in use..
    06-28-2012 08:57 AM

Not really...To each his own. What works for one person may not work for another. BUT please do post pictures of this bag and case combo! May give others some other ideas on how to protect their phone.

Cheers
    Spunjer likes this.
    06-28-2012 08:58 AM
    I couldn't imagine the ordeal everytime I wanted to check something.

Pull bag out - open bag drawstring - pull phone out - put bag back in pocket - use phone - pull bag back out of pocket - yank bag around phone - pull drawstring closed - stuff bag/phone back in pocket - make sure drawstring isn't sticking out...

-Suntan
    razortaz18 likes this.
    06-28-2012 09:04 AM
    If you buy a pair of Oakley's, the bag is free.

But not sure if they sell just the bag or not.
    06-28-2012 09:05 AM

Pull bag out - open bag drawstring - pull phone out - put bag back in pocket - use phone - pull bag back out of pocket - yank bag around phone - pull drawstring closed - stuff bag/phone back in pocket - make sure drawstring isn't sticking out...

-Suntan
    exactly why i still have mine naked almost a month later
    06-28-2012 10:46 AM
    Belkin bumper + oakley microfiber bag = winner!

since i'm really digging the way gs III looks, it's a shame to cover it all up. so i got the belkin bumper, and store the phone in a oakley microfiber bag. not only it protects the phone from scratches inside my pocket, i can use the bag to clean the screen
    I don't want to jinx you guys but just be careful and DON'T DROP IT!! The rest of us don't have to worry about this with a case so we have piece of mind!
    06-28-2012 10:54 AM

-Suntan
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster! Drops are imminent!!
    06-28-2012 10:57 AM
    Mine is also naked. Lol. Instead of a micro fiber bag I use a sock. Same purpose. It works and it's all I have right now. I can't decide on a case. Haha

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    06-28-2012 11:16 AM
    While not using a bag, I do have the belkin bumper and it is great. Adds slight bulk for great protection from drops.

My only complaint is that the phone itself is so freaking slippery. I may add a zagg or something similar because I hate the slickness.
    06-28-2012 11:48 AM
    I plan on keeping mine in the original box while in my pocket....... Lol

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    06-28-2012 12:03 PM

I'll leave it for you to put two and two together...

-Suntan
    06-28-2012 01:30 PM
    Yeah, but then you look like a d****e, no likey. OB for me.
    06-28-2012 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD