Newbie questions!

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I need an alarm clock so when its charging landscape mode it shows the time.
Know what I mean?
Also, how in the world do I add spanish to the language packs?
This is so hard!

Thanks!

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
If we make this into a general thread about "newbie questions", here's mine for the day too. Is it possible to modify the lock screen? I have a certain photo I'd like to use specifically for the lock screen, but the large clock is right over the best part of the picture. I've played enough to get pretty good at modifying (and creating new) home pages, but haven't discovered how to modify the lock screen?

DOCDIZZLE

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Get widget locker on the play store. You can customize your lock screen however you want. I am picking up on Android pretty fast coming from ios. If you ever have questions about anything you guys want for the device just search the play store and experiment with all the apps and widgets. The possibilities are endless with Android.

DOCDIZZLE

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Know what I mean?
This is so hard!

Thanks!

Night alarm clock on the play store. I'm sure you can do a search for the language packs. It has to be there

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Know what I mean?
This is so hard!

Thanks!

I use alarm clock plus

Sent from my DINC2: Electric Boogaloo

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
If we make this into a general thread about "newbie questions", here's mine for the day too. Is it possible to modify the lock screen? I have a certain photo I'd like to use specifically for the lock screen, but the large clock is right over the best part of the picture. I've played enough to get pretty good at modifying (and creating new) home pages, but haven't discovered how to modify the lock screen?

+1 for widgetlocker

Sent from my DINC2: Electric Boogaloo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX