So, I just got my S3 today and I'm loving it so far, but I had a couple of questions. First of all, I've seen a lot of discussions about sd cards and people tend to lean towards class 6 or class 10. I was wondering if I would be able to tell the difference between those and a class 4 if I was just using the sd card for storing music. I know the transfer speed will be faster in a higher class sd card, but will it make a difference when just listening to music?
    My second question is how do I set my text messages to vibrate? I have the phone set to vibrate but when I get a text, it is silent but the LED light flashes.
    Thanks for the help.
    07-02-2012 12:06 AM
    Class (2 4 6 8 10) just refers to minimum rates transfer speeds. 2 mbps, 4 mbps, etc.

For simply listening to music, there should be absolutely no difference. For recording pictures and video, you would benefit from a higher-class (classier?) card.

As for your second question, give Handcent SMS a shot. I no longer use my carrier's texting (Google Voice ftw) but when I did I loved Handcent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    07-02-2012 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD