So I am now waiting for the Defender case to come out in mid-July. I was wondering where I could find a VERY cheap case online that could ship here as soon as possible. So far I have found $8 cases that are eligible for Amazon Prime. Ideally I'd like to find something <$4 all in. Anyone in the same boat or have ideas?
    07-04-2012 11:14 AM
    07-04-2012 11:33 AM
    I think my cousin bought the same ones in lieu of getting the phone. I got it before him, he gave me one case (he bought 3 for 7 bucks or something). Those were pretty stiff to get on, the charger and headphones won't fight through the case (the edge pertrusion of the case doesnt allow them to fit all the way in). Also it was a hell of a challenge to unlock the phone with the power button, so I got an xacto knife and made all the holes bigger + cut out the area around the power button so that I can easily push the lock and unlock button.
    07-05-2012 08:54 AM
    These Defender cases are "In Stock". I ordered a commuter in white the other day. I will let you know if it ships, but I don't think it can hurt to try.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_sc...rank_authority
    07-05-2012 08:57 AM
    These Defender cases are "In Stock". I ordered a commuter in white the other day. I will let you know if it ships, but I don't think it can hurt to try.

Amazon.com: galaxy s3 otterbox Cases
    Let us know if it does ship. i thought it was an error. Friend of mine ordered and it has yet to ship. So for now I have ordered the commuter case.
    07-05-2012 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD