07-07-2012 02:40 AM
30 12
tools
    It's only $12 WITH shipping.

Many great reviews for this case from galaxy S2 and iPhone owners.

I'm happy with mine, although its currently empty
    I just ordered it in white. It's really not a bad price at all, but I also ordered the white commuter, which I tried to put in a cancellation for, and a black commuter. I'm interested to see how they compare.
    07-06-2012 12:13 PM
    I just ordered it in white. It's really not a bad price at all, but I also ordered the white commuter, which I tried to put in a cancellation for, and a black commuter. I'm interested to see how they compare.
    A mini review of the two would be cool. I think the two layer protection on the corners will be a plus for the Acase, and having the shell at the corners will make it slip in and out of pockets easier.

These cases have more front edge protection. I'm hoping it causes no problems with Rengo screen protector I will put on it.
    07-06-2012 12:50 PM
    If you want to save some coin on a dual layer case, try the Acase Superleggera case. A well made case that has dual layer protection at the corners. Something that seems to be missing in the two cases reviewed above.
    Thanks for the suggestion of the Acase! I just picked one up!
    07-06-2012 02:13 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion of the Acase! I just picked one up!
    There are 4 reviews of the S3 version of the Superleggera on Amazon. They all give 5 stars, except one who took a star off for not shipping in oem packaging.

So don't get your expectations too high.
    07-06-2012 02:55 PM
    The Trident Aegis is another cheaper alternative which is really good.
    07-07-2012 02:40 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD