White vs. Blue S3

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I also got the blue. In some lighting it does look purple or gray. But for me I like the fact that it seems different colors in different lighting. The only thing about the blue is you are somewhat limited on the color of cases you can get.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

yoon82

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I think Samsung did an amazing job with color choices. The blue seems to change colors under certain lighting and the white is just clean and crisp.

While the white is reminiscent of the icrap, I got it anyway because all the other phones I've owned in the past were darker colors. :p

matt9294

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I think Samsung did an amazing job with color choices. The blue seems to change colors under certain lighting and the white is just clean and crisp.

While the white is reminiscent of the icrap, I got it anyway because all the other phones I've owned in the past were darker colors. :p

Same, theyre pretty nice colors and I just got the white because I've only had black phones before. The blue looks like periwinkle from the side but otherwise its a very nice color.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all your input. I ended up ordering the white, but may change it back to the blue once I receive my confirmation.

Also, what color case is everyone using with the blue S3?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

sonystyle

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I had the blue one for two days then decided to get the white one. I am very happy with my Decision. It may be cause I came from a white Iphone4. The white one feels classier IMO.

Sent from Galaxy S3

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This is a high end device therefore the white looks much classier than the blue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all your input. I ended up ordering the white, but may change it back to the blue once I receive my confirmation.

Also, what color case is everyone using with the blue S3?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
I haven't received it yet but I ordered a BoxWave Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 UniColor Case that has a white border and a clear back to go with my blue S3...I can't wait to see what it actually looks like! :)

Flatland2D

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I have blue with a black TPU case. The little bit of blue that the case doesn't cover looks darker because of the black. Without the case, the blue is still very sharp looking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88