iTunes Music Transfer

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I am using isyncr and isyncr WiFi. It allows you to sync to your iTunes including playlist. It also updates your play counts. Having both programs allows sync via USB or via WiFi. Isyncr only allows sync via USB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I to use isyncr and love it. It's easy to use and the WiFi connection makes it even easier. Highly recommend it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello I am new at this sync stuff, I am a female and if someone can walk me through the whole process of syncing my music from my iPod to this phone I will gladly appreciate. You can also feel free to email me. Ladyv680@yahoo.com

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I just use google music now. I upload my music from iTunes and sync to my phone. For the DRM files I burned them to a CD and then ripped back to the computer and import back into itunes. Yeah it was a pain but since apple doesn't DRM files anymore, only had to do it once and everything else syncs easily.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I to use isyncr and love it. It's easy to use and the WiFi connection makes it even easier. Highly recommend it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

+1 I bought the paid version. Much easier and faster.

Bounced off of my JellyBelly into your eye.

JRTStudio

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for suggesting iSyncr guys and gals. Just dropping by to say we appreciate it and we are working hard to improve iSyncr all the time. Just drop us a note if you ever run into any issues or have a feature suggestion.

Thanks!

-Justin

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Hello I am new at this sync stuff, I am a female and if someone can walk me through the whole process of syncing my music from my iPod to this phone I will gladly appreciate. You can also feel free to email me. Ladyv680@yahoo.com

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Simply download isyncr, and this will put a file on your S3. Connect your phone to your computer and open the isyncr file near the bottom. When you do this it will pull up all of your iTunes playlists (it may need you to open iTunes). All you have to do is check the playlists you want on your S3 and it will download them. That's it. And if you upgrade to the WiFi version you don't even have to connect your phone to the pc. Good luck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Doubletwist is another app that syncs itunes files to your phone. Also you can download the Google play music syncer to your computer and it will upload your music to your hope play music account.

Sent from sexy a** Galaxy S III

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I had Doubletwist and Airsync already so I tried them, but they don't seem to work correctly with MTP on this phone. I updated the s/w, but it just kept asking me to go into USB mass storage mode.

I tested iSyncr Lite and it saw my phone, so I bought it and it's currently syncing to my external card (gave me a choice when I plugged it in). Bye bye Doubletwist.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I have all the apps mentioned on my phone and pc and none won't let me sync my iTunes music. Please if anyone can walk me through the steps I would gladly appreciate that.

Sent from my white, sexy S3.

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Why don't you just use Google Music? Its free and it syncs all your music as well as playlists and if you set it to pull directly from iTunes it will update every time you make an addition to iTunes. Plus itll hold up 20,000 songs as well.

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I have all the apps mentioned on my phone and pc and none won't let me sync my iTunes music. Please if anyone can walk me through the steps I would gladly appreciate that.

Install iSyncr on your phone and start it. It should let you send yourself an email with the link to the iSyncr PC app. Install that.

Now, plug in your phone to your PC. iSyncr should see it, and if you have an external SD card, ask you if you want to sync to card or internal storage. It should then bring up iTunes and show your iTunes playlists.

Click on the iTunes playlist(s) you want and press sync.

Where in the process is it going wrong for you?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I have my ipod hooked up to the pc and I have my isync app opened on the computer and the app opened on my phone as well but I doesn't show the songs that are on my iPod. An I suppose to sync my songs to my computer?

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You will need yet another program to pull the songs off your iPod. Don't you have the music in your iTunes library?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I sorry I am new at this music transfer stuff. Please explain, what do you mean if I have it in the iTunes library? I really don't know and I have like 600 songs.

Why don't you just use Google Music? Its free and it syncs all your music as well as playlists and if you set it to pull directly from iTunes it will update every time you make an addition to iTunes. Plus itll hold up 20,000 songs as well.

Can you please tell me how that app works and what I need to do?

Last edited by a moderator:

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I sorry I am new at this music transfer stuff. Please explain, what do you mean if I have it in the iTunes library? I really don't know and I have like 600 songs.

Isyncr syncs the playlists from itunes, not your ipod, so if you don't have your playlists in itunes, Isyncr won't do you any good.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Isyncr syncs the playlists from itunes, not your ipod, so if you don't have your playlists in itunes, Isyncr won't do you any good.

Thank you, you helped me allot and all my music synced over. I appreciate all your help.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781