Go sms pro photos?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
So I now have go sms pro on my phone. Love it over all. Only issue is I can not get Facebook photos to show up on my contacts. They are all merged and what not correctly. Also works in the stock app fine. Any thoughts?

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy SIII

alvin319

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
If you download an app called photo unlocker it will fix this issue. Did it on my EVO LTE and worked fine. Don't think it is in the play store. You will need to Google for the apk.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If you download an app called photo unlocker it will fix this issue. Did it on my EVO LTE and worked fine. Don't think it is in the play store. You will need to Google for the apk.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I will look into this! Why is it not in the play store? Also is there any manual fixes?

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy SIII

Sankentris

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
only half the people I send pics with go sms pro get them. Very frustrated so far. Everything else on the phone rocks but texting blows. Every time I send a pic and type a message it shows up to them as a slide show if they even get it at all. Love the phone and really don't want to go back to the tiny iPhone. Ideas?

Reactions: KenA

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Don't use gosms?? I use stock for sending mms but honestly with facebook, google+ instant upload I never send mms anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

KenA

May 1, 2010
Visit site
only half the people I send pics with go sms pro get them. Very frustrated so far. Everything else on the phone rocks but texting blows. Every time I send a pic and type a message it shows up to them as a slide show if they even get it at all. Love the phone and really don't want to go back to the tiny iPhone. Ideas?

I'm having same issue (S3, Verizon). The application will not send a MMS. Also, the little check mark that pops up on the bubble when the message was received isn't working with MMS (pictures) when they occasionally do get through.
Surely there's just a setting that is wrong...
Anyone else using GO SMS Pro having the issue?

steven252000

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My stock message app was sending video mms as a slide show that showed only a picture and the sound from the video. I tried SMS Pro and it did the same thing. I then swapped to Handcent and it seems to work fine......so maybe this is an option for you all.

KenA

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I used Hancent exclusively before I got my S3 (dinc2). But GO SMS Pro is just that much better....gotta figure this one out :-\

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I used Hancent exclusively before I got my S3 (dinc2). But GO SMS Pro is just that much better....gotta figure this one out :-\

Hancent, messaging app also doesn't show the profile pictures of my contacts....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

Sankentris

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The only way I've found to avoid getting or sending the slide shows is sending the picture by itself. If you send a text with words and pictures in the same message it sends as a slide show. The same is for people who do the same to you. It sucks but that's the only work around I've found for the slide show effect. I've just had to tell everyone to send me individual pictures and then send the text or vice versa.

I did have to take back my first S3 because for some reason I wouldn't get some people's text messages. I would sit in the room with them and they'd get mine but I would never receive theirs and once I got a replacement it worked fine. Just the slide show thing still irks me. And sending videos via text messaging is apparently out the window too.

Super phone tho. Love it. Try the flag live background screen out. It's definitely pretty cool and worth a buck when people get to see your states flag blowing in the breeze as a background. Definitely gets some ooohs and aaaahs with this phone :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers