Another Samsung S3 case review

Any feedback is more than welcome
    07-10-2012 03:50 AM
    Nice review, although, I think it vwould really help to show how the screen responds with the protector covering it. Maybe you could add video of that? Thanks.
    07-10-2012 04:27 AM
    Great review again! I always look for your reviews even just for fun. They short and right to the point! Keep up the good work. I look forward to your defender review...As thats what I am waiting for!

What screen protector are you currently using? If any at all.

Thanks!
    07-10-2012 08:50 AM
    Oli, great review mate!

I have a question for you.....out of all the cases that you have reviewed, which is your favorite so far?
    07-10-2012 09:23 AM
    Cheers for the comments! I do try and get a good balance between being in depth and not going on for ages.

The screen responds the same as without the case, maybe I over looked it as I didn't notice any difference.

Out of all the cases I've reviewed the one I use is the Walnutt bumper case. Just like the balance of size, bulk and protection.
    07-10-2012 10:02 AM
    I'd love to know your thoughts on how the Phantom stacks up against the Aegis and Otterbox Commuter. Likewise with any other more-protective cases. I'm looking for something with a fixed screen cover (like the Defender, Ballistic Maxx, and Kraken), but with less bulk than the Defender.

Thanks!
    07-10-2012 09:25 PM
    I'd love to know your thoughts on how the Phantom stacks up against the Aegis and Otterbox Commuter. Likewise with any other more-protective cases. I'm looking for something with a fixed screen cover (like the Defender, Ballistic Maxx, and Kraken), but with less bulk than the Defender.

Thanks!
    Out of the 3 I like the Aegis the best. I'm reviewing the Kraken and Defender soon so i'll give you my feedback on the full protection cases then.
    07-11-2012 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD