My last phone, the Infuse, had this great widget just called "today", it was a 1x2 calendar and the bottom of the widget had your upcoming calender event on it. It was on froyo and on GB as well.

It was useful because it didn't take up a lot of real estate, but served as a reminder for anything that day. But I can't find that widget on ICS, and searching for calendar widgets has been fruitless as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get that one back? Thanks for the help!
    07-10-2012 01:48 PM
    Try searching for Agenda in Google Play. After some serious hunting (this problem really frustrated me too, I like having a task list to look at what coming up) I found a pretty good one, Android Pro Widgets in the App Store (its free).

Use the Calendar widget in that app, and then theres a little list icon in the top right corner when you place the widget on your homescreen, that will give you the 'today' view and its resize-able so it doesn't take up real estate.
    davidbellevue likes this.
    07-10-2012 03:36 PM
    I use Agenda Widget as well. It importants all my calendar items as well as my Todo list from Astrid. If Samsung's tasks had a recurrence option I'd switch everything over to it but I have quite a few recurring tasks so Astrid it is...
    07-10-2012 04:55 PM
    Quick Calendar
    Jim Blackler

Quick Calendar shows your upcoming or current appointments in the status bar.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...calendar&hl=en
    07-10-2012 05:01 PM
    I was going crazy looking for that calender .... glad I'm not the only one .... pro widget does not have what I want either, thanks though . Turns out what I'm looking for is a HTC widget.
    07-10-2012 11:15 PM
    I was going crazy looking for that calender .... glad I'm not the only one .... pro widget does not have what I want either, thanks though . Turns out what I'm looking for is a HTC widget.
    Which of the widgets are you looking for?
    07-11-2012 08:21 AM
    It's 4x1 and it has the date in a small box on the left and room for notifications on the right. On my dinc it was a HTC widget.
    07-11-2012 11:27 AM
    It's 4x1 and it has the date in a small box on the left and room for notifications on the right. On my dinc it was a HTC widget.
    Was it something like this?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mNhbGVuZGFyIl0.

I ran in to it looking for an agenda widget for my phone, it seemed like what you are looking for.
    NIKSTORM and trucky like this.
    07-11-2012 12:00 PM
    Was it something like this?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mNhbGVuZGFyIl0.

I ran in to it looking for an agenda widget for my phone, it seemed like what you are looking for.
    You sir are my hero .... not only is that what I wanted but it is even better than the one I had cause it shows multiple events .... thank you
    07-11-2012 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD