I am in the process of making a mount for my GS3 to fit on top of a PS3 controller. However, if I am at home I would love to also play emulators/games having my screen stream/share to my TV.

I know there is a MHL adapter, but I'm am not wanting to spend 30-40 dollars on an adapter that also takes up my usb port as at times i'd like to do this as well as have a usb otg cable plugged in with a few storage/peripherals attached to it through a hub.

Is there a way to share your screen while playing games/emulators using DLNA and a GoogleTV box of some sort? If there was a way for this to work it would be what sways me in purchasing a co-star or new sony box. Would something like this also be doable through another box? maybe a roku?
    07-11-2012 07:57 AM
    I'd also be interested to know if in some way a MHL adapter could be used with a usb otg + hub
    07-11-2012 09:33 AM
    sounds like you'll need to wait for the Samsung Wifi Display Hub accessory as you cannot use the USB port for both functions at the same time. The hardware is physically constrained to do one function or the other.
    07-11-2012 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD