Home screens... Let's see what you got.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
My lock screen... Not all the exciting but I love the wallpaper lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354993989490.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354993989490.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 130

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Lol another android forum deleted my homescreen as OFFENSIVE!
told them to screw thier racist site and got a prompt lifelong ban :)
Half the users were mods anyway and thick as..

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Hahaha wow some people take things too seriously

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My lock screen... Not all the exciting but I love the wallpaper lol

Please share that WP brar ;)
I dont use a lockscreen anymore but i can c that in a futuret homescreen (once youre done with it man) :)
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha wow some people take things too seriously

Bet if it was a white fireman cradling an injured child outside the twin towers it would have made them say awwwwwww.
A Palastinian cradling an arab kid must be different.
Made me appreciate the people and moderation of this forum :)

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Bet if it was a white fireman cradling an injured child outside the twin towers it would have made them say awwwwwww.
A Palastinian cradling an arab kid must be different.

I can't imagine that you would want to keep a picture of a dead child on your own phone, so there's no reason to post it other than to make a political statement.
And a political statement has no use in this homescreen thread, and would be better suited in your random chit-chat thread.

(And if you remember, the guy who posted the Nazi homescreens was banned a few weeks ago.)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
DEAD!
please read my posts.
The pic is from an article i READ so i know that child thankfuly survised with smoke inhalation!

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh.. whoever posted this
uploadfromtaptalk1355002529142.jpg
I must have pressed save by mistake lol.
Can u PLEASE post the WP?
PWEEASE ;)

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
This is not the place for squabbles over who is right in the current conflict in the middle east.
This is not the place for stories about other sites and actions they have taken.
This is the place to share home screens and talk about them.

That "Nazi guy" wouldn't have been banned nor had his posts removed if he hadn't showed us he was only doing it to troll. There is no free speech here, but we (the moderation staff) try not to censor. The ideas and speech we don't agree with is not automatically removed unless it breaks rules.

If you take offense at the home screen picture of injured Palestinian children, I would ask you to please block the offending poster so you'll not have to see it. If we determine he is posting such to derail the thread and cause trouble, he will be dealt with accordingly. I happen to agree that it's pretty morbid, and not something I would want to look at regularly, but it's not on my phone. Having said that, thank you for bringing it to our attention instead of causing a riot in this thread. We appreciate that.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I agree with one thing and thats that i shouldnt have mentioned another sites actions.
I disagree that that pic is morbid as the kid survived.
Just coz i dont see the cocacola xmas shouldnt mean i have whinging lil insular people having to waste moderators time.
I pm'd him but he was more interested in "forum-ego"

Last edited:

johnnyfr03

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355012667125.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355012667125.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 118
  • uploadfromtaptalk1355012679338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355012679338.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 117