Home screens... Let's see what you got.

Sublym1

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Just received my SGS3 earlier today. The first thing I did after activating was change the wallpaper.
48ea78b3-a9b4-fd6c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: bradenfontaine

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am using the app called Folder Organizer with minimalistic text and BobclockD3

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have those apps, and your screen was almost exactly what I was going for..... See post 1 on this. Instead of icons, I wanted words.... And really, just want the following in black text "camera", "messenger" "market", and "mail".

Could you be so kind as to explain how you made the folder icons?

Or similarly, any ideas how I could get the text icon to launch the app directly without photoshop?

Thanks!

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Thank you sooo much, I am in love with android this is what a phone is all about making it unique to yourself, this is simply amazing I feel sooo much more comfortable with my phone now that I'm using a ui that I like much better than touch wiz, this is awesome! And I'm loving my new icons now, if only I could change my lockscreen icons, but I guess that requires rooting right ?

You can pick your lock screen icons in settings/security/lock screen options - then click on lock screen icons and pick!

wurdzuvwizdom

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I have those apps, and your screen was almost exactly what I was going for..... See post 1 on this. Instead of icons, I wanted words.... And really, just want the following in black text "camera", "messenger" "market", and "mail".

Could you be so kind as to explain how you made the folder icons?

Or similarly, any ideas how I could get the text icon to launch the app directly without photoshop?

Thanks!

I use minimalistic text and use 1x2 vertical with down to top option I make the background clear then I go into the settings and check start another activity then select an activity go to the shortcuts or activity and it will launch it I have it launching my folder orginizer folders I pre set up. Hope that help:)

Reactions: Prozak

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I use minimalistic text and use 1x2 vertical with down to top option I make the background clear then I go into the settings and check start another activity then select an activity go to the shortcuts or activity and it will launch it I have it launching my folder orginizer folders I pre set up. Hope that help:)

I does, thanks.... I found an app that does something similar "simple text" which is what I used for this... But the text is a bit small, so I am going to try tour method. Thanks!
View attachment 30395

Reactions: bradenfontaine

Biopsidy

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Pretty basic, I'm using the dolphin browser and power amp as my music player with the widget there. I also got the HTC Sense clock widget, pressing hours takes you to the clock app, I set minutes to activate live profile.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums