Home screens... Let's see what you got.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!

Those are text icons from this icon pack... [ICONS]aSmoothStar Icons Release! - xda-developers

Other info:
Rooted/CM10 (I keep going from stock to root to stock to root, haha.)
Clock and date is the "ClockQPro" widget (there is also a free version)
Calendar is "Simple Calendar Widget" (free)
Weather Forecast is "Weather Eye" (free)

I was attempting a "futuristic" look, trying to utilize widgets rather than icons. With no wallpaper the text just pops and feels like it's floating on the black glass slab. I'm new to all this too, coming from 5 years with iOS and no options.

+1 for ClockQ (and the pro one) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
wtf... did you change sex between "old" and "new" bro? lol :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Lmao na haha I just wanted a change and to make it look "happy"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lmao na haha I just wanted a change and to make it look "happy"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

lol ok sweetheart x :p
nah its nice man. check out paperland live wallpaper ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!

Those are text icons from this icon pack... [ICONS]aSmoothStar Icons Release! - xda-developers

Other info:
Rooted/CM10 (I keep going from stock to root to stock to root, haha.)
Clock and date is the "ClockQPro" widget (there is also a free version)
Calendar is "Simple Calendar Widget" (free)
Weather Forecast is "Weather Eye" (free)

I was attempting a "futuristic" look, trying to utilize widgets rather than icons. With no wallpaper the text just pops and feels like it's floating on the black glass slab. I'm new to all this too, coming from 5 years with iOS and no options.

mate, once i download that icon pack, where do they go for me to install them and do they work over Go Launcher?

Donoghan

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
mate, once i download that icon pack, where do they go for me to install them and do they work over Go Launcher?

They'll be in a zip file, probably in the downloads folder. Unzip and extract. I'm not sure on Go Launcher, but with Apex and Nova you long press the icon on your home screen, then you can choose the icon you want to replace the current one with. That is probably done on Go Launcher roughly the same way. I'm not sure where you would put the icons to switch all of them at once like switching themes and all. Maybe someone else knows about that.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol take it to shop and get the cashier to scan it (or use another phone to scan it.... less fun) :)

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
about XDA being mean, more than once I've received this reply to my question: if you have to ask this question, you don't belong here. And I once got into a heated argument about the meaning of one word in my question. After that semantic debacle, I decided that the forum was populated mostly by tech-talented 15- year-old boys.

Sfrrr
GT-I9300

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
about XDA being mean, more than once I've received this reply to my question: if you have to ask this question, you don't belong here. And I once got into a heated argument about the meaning of one word in my question. After that semantic debacle, I decided that the forum was populated mostly by tech-talented 15- year-old boys.

Sfrrr
GT-I9300

ditto! with huge geek ego's to make up for their lack of sexual prowess ;)

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
screenshot2012100515411.png

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1349482203524.jpg

Camera Through live wallpaper. shows what the camera sees as wallpaper. choose from a range of effects (mono in this case) and back or front cam'.
havent tested yet but must eat battery like f***.
good for showing off or if you like to check yourself out discretely lol (slight risk of camera smash) :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
^^Oh snaps that is tight!! I always wondered if they had an app like that

in daylight it looks pretty freaky usin back camera in full colour, wish it had more effects like acid-type tracers and stuff :)
... Negative effect is prety trippy man :)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349495785175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349495785175.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 136

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance