Home screens... Let's see what you got.

hunterx82

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I always keep mine fairly simple but use multiple desktops. I never thought I would use stock widgets... but Motorola actually did something great with their Circles widget.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

What setting are you adjusting to prevent your home screen wallpaper from panning as you switch pages left to right? Whenever I go right or left it's like the wallpaper ends.

I wonder if this has something to do with the fact that when I select a wallpaper it makes me crop it. Can you tell me how you avoided that?

3neekimmy

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I always keep mine fairly simple but use multiple desktops. I never thought I would use stock widgets... but Motorola actually did something great with their Circles widget.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Plus 1 for Lion King!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Here's my brown homescreen for my amber brown SIII:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2dgrhiu.png

Wpclock live wallpaper
Nova launcher using Metrostation icon pack

:)

can u take a pic of the amber brown for us mate?
havent seen it in real life :)

is it just me who has to look through metrostation 5 times to find an icon i KNOW is there lol??
do u know if you long-press the icon it goes rainbow colour btw (know it wouldnt suit your setup)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 44687

Are you guys attaching the image from Tapatalk? I don't have that yet, and using the Dolphin Browser to attach does it with the above link.

its far easyer downloadin the tapatalk based Android Central app mate, theres a lil camera button then you just choose from gallery :) uploadfromtaptalk1352059894139.jpg

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine.

tyhedyze.jpg

<< Sent from my SG3 using Tapatalk >>

hunterx82

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
its far easyer downloadin the tapatalk based Android Central app mate, theres a lil camera button then you just choose from gallery :) View attachment 44708

The Android Central app works great, thank! Weird that when I downloaded it, an icon was put on my home screen and my BobClockD3 widget was deleted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay